As I’m laying in bed this fine rain filled Sunday morning, I’ve got one thing on my mind – nothing. Literally, it’s the only thing I want to do. I take that back, I totally want to drink coffee too. You could say I’m a bit of an overachiever. Regardless of my productivity levels today, I do know one thing – lounge life is the best life. Can I get an amen? I know that the majority of the pictures you see of me I am dressed in adult clothes, but 99% of the time I am wearing some type of lounge pants [preferably these], no bra and some paint stained tee or tank. I like to keep things classy on the home front.
We’ll start with the item that inspired this whole post….
1 & 2. Kate Spade New York Graphic Sleep Shirt [$86–>$39.90] I think all of these Kate Spade sleepshirts are absolutely adorable and I love how quality they look [not to mention they have pockets!] Definitely on my must buy list – now to just decide which one….
3. Kate Spade New York Printed Cotton Blend Sleep Shirt [$68–>$39.90] Very similar to the one above, I love the little bow detail this has on the neckline and you should definitely check out the black/white version, ahh so cute. Sleep has never looked so good.
Lounge Cardigans [or wear them out and about, I know I will]
1. Barefoot Dreams Travel Shawl [$121–>$79.90] I ordered this last night after reading that it won’t ever shrink or pill and when daydreaming about how great this really would be to travel in [or I mean, do anything in]. I can’t wait to receive this and see what it’s all about!
2. UGG Anjeline Knit Cape [$128–>$75.90] After I fell in love with this UGG Cardigan, I’ve been on the hunt for what else they have to offer. When I found my way to this cape, I instantly fell in love. Comes in a couple of different colors – the cable knit front with a giant button, ummm yes please.
3. Barefoot Dreams Drape Front Cardigan [$92–>$59.90] If this baby doesn’t look like the most comfortable thing on the planet, I don’t know what does. Described as “ultrasoft” this is definitely on my want list. It comes in 4 different color options and would be perfect with leggings or jeans and boots!
1. Honeydew Intimates Burnout French Terry Sweatshirt [$48–>$31.90] This sweatshirt comes in 4 different prints/colors and I love it for lounging around or cooler fall evenings. You can never have too many sweatshirts, at least that’s my motto so yup, adding it to the list.
2. PJ Salvage Print Jersey Pajama Set [$88–>$58.90] I personally think this set is freaking adorable and looks like I would get the most beautiful night of sleep in it [because obviously the quality of sleep you get is equivelant to the cuteness of what you are sleeping in]. So soft and cute! Sign me up.
3. Lazy Mornings Lounge Pants [$38–>$24.90] According to the name of these I should be wearing them right now. Available in 4 different color options and a couple great reviews, I don’t think you can go wrong with these. Peace out paint stained pants, these are coming through!
1. Josie Patch Me Up Happi Coat Robe [$68 –> $39.90] I love the fun prints and patterns this lightweight kimono style robe offers. So fun and cheery, I think I’d be a happy girl every morning getting around in this!
2. Giraffe at Home Stretch Chenille Robe [$98 –> $64.90] One look at this robe and you know it’s going to be Heaven on your body. So plush and soft, I want to shove my face right into that thing [saying that in the most normal way possible].
3. Nordstrom Moonlight Jersey Robe [$64–>$39.90] I get ready in the mornings every day wearing a robe but I don’t want anything too heavy because of things like sweat, so I am always on the lookout for comfy lightweight robes and this one looks like just the ticket.
And that’s a wrap folks! Happy lounging, sleeping and whatever else you may do in bed 😉