You are going to have to forgive me in advance if this post contains more typos than not. I’m currently knee deep in the Super Bowl and running on minimal (very minimal) sleep over the past 48 hours. Something about having the best time of my life. I always assumed that the best time of my life would include laying in bed, but no. It’s dancing on ledges in bars. My parents should be so proud.
It also involved a camera that decided it wanted to take a time out and not focus on anything correctly. Hence the very limited photo selection from our party.
Meet your hosts:
We can’t wait to read and see the sort of shenanigans you’ve been up to since the link up announcement! If you didn’t get a chance to host a party this time around you can still check out Val’s post about how you can still link up. The link up will be live from Monday, February 3 at 12:00am and close Friday, February 7th at 11:59pm, so you have this whole week to link up. And you want to link up, because we will feature our favorite post on all 3 of our blogs on Monday, February 10th. Regardless, you’ll want to come back on the 10th, because we’ll have a giveaway that you don’t want to miss! Plus, we’ll be announcing our new Guest Host for the next Sip Happens Party link up!
1. Follow your hosts because you want to not because it’s required…(and it would make us feel like this was all worthwhile).
2. Link up your actual post, not your blog’s main page. Only Sip Happens Party related posts, please (or they will be deleted).
3. Grab the button below or link back to one or all of our blogs…because that’s link up etiquette, folks.
4. Hop around and leave some comment love…because not doing so is lame.
5. Spread the word via social media and use the hashtag #siphappensparty!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.