With Valentine’s Day only a few weeks away, there is no time like the present to be thinking….presents. Whether you go big or small for Valentine’s Day, it’s always sweet to have a little something on hand to show a token of love to your significant other. We have found that it’s typically the men we struggle the most with when it comes to gift giving, so to take some of that pressure off of you this year, we rounded up a few of our tried and true male favorites to gift this Valentine’s Day, most of which are under $100! We found all of them at Nordstrom which makes it super easy to order thanks to their free shipping and returns [not that he’ll want any of these sent back] but you know, just in case. They have a huge gift section [one just for Valentine’s Day] which is always my saving grace when it comes to presents. Because you don’t only need to focus on what to give him, but also what you should wear to spark a little more romance, I’m sharing three dressier options for those fabulous date night outs! Let’s get this Valentine’s Day party started, shall we?
Up first – gifts for him. Whether he is a techy, lover of whiskey, fashionist[o], or a homebody, we’ve gotcha covered with this lineup.
- Blue De Chanel Cologne – this masculine scent is all sorts of wonderful. promise.
- Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker – I may have bought it for him, but I’m keeping it for me 😉
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip Pullover – Shawn’s favorite pullover! This is the PERFECT gift for any guy!
- Sena iPhone 7/8 Snap-On Wallet Case – Is it a wallet? Is it a phone case? It’s all of the above!
- Easy Tiger Hot Stuff Porcelain Mug – Because sometimes it’s good to remind him just how hot he really is.
- CATHY’S CONCEPTS Monogram Five-Piece Decanter Set – He may have liked this gift the best..
- MVMT Leather Strap Watch, 40mm – The watches that the Bachelor and Bachelorettes swear by. You know they must be good..
- UGG(R) Scuff – Deco Genuine Shearling Slipper – Voted Shawn’s favorite slipper, these are so classy and comfy!
- Crosley Radio Solo Radio – You can hook your phone up to this old time radio and let the music play! Fun gift!
- Ted Baker London Haliday iPhone 6/6s/7/8 & 6/6s/7/8 Plus Case – Simple and timeless just like your man.
And now onto the really important things – what to wear. Not only does Nordstrom have great gift ideas [proof above] they also have an endless selection of dresses for any occasion, Valentine’s Day included. I’ve rounded up three different looks for your next hot date that will help aid in the head-turning department. First up, the ever so classic red dress to really drive home the Valentine’s Day vibes. The ruffle one shoulder detail is spot on and makes you look fabulous without trying too hard.
If red isn’t your color, have no fear – black lace is here. This is a beauty and can be worn for so many events all year long. If there is one trend that I’m not ready to give up its lace. So sexy and feminine yet classic and sophisticated. The one-shoulder cut also makes this a flattering cut for many body types.
Last but not least, if dresses aren’t really your thing [totally understand, shaving your legs is the most annoying task on the planet], you may want to consider a sexy little jumpsuit of sorts. This piece was oh so comfortable and I love that it’s all one piece yet looks like two. Sneaky, sneaky. Eliza J Off The Shoulder Jumpsuit [true to size] // heels [true to size]
And there you have it, 10 gifts for him and 3 looks for you, your Valentine’s Day just got a lot easier. Now the only thing left to decide is how you want to celebrate. That one I’ll stay out of 😉
Disclosure: Thank you to Nordstrom and ShopStyle for partnering for today’s post.