My excitement to share this brand with you is probably a little silly, but it’s not every day that I am introduced to new brands or businesses that make me stop in my tracks and instantly want to try them out. Recently I learned about a company, Brandless, that may just be my new favorite. From the name of it alone, it can be a little confusing what it’s all about [wait – a brand that is brandless, how does that work?], but after learning more I am sold. So what is this Brandless thing you ask? Well, it’s this amazing site that sells nearly everything you’d ever need ALL AT $3 but here’s the even better part – it’s not only super affordable, they are better for you products with a wide variety of gluten-free, certified organic, vegan, non-GMO products and more! From food to beauty products, home essentials [plates, mugs, etc] to personal care and literally so much more. OH, BUT WAIT, there is more [do I sound like an infomercial yet?] – for every purchase made Brandless donates a meal to Feeding America. So yes – not only are you shopping better for you products, all priced at only $3 each, you are also helping bring meals to those in need. Triple win.
To give Brandless a true test, I wanted to order different products among all categories to see just what I thought. I went with the following:
- Granite Stone Cleaner [lavender scent, yessssss]
- Beef Jerky [literally the best beef jerky I’ve ever had, not kidding]
- Maple Single Serve Coffee [this was a winner in my mug]
- Natural Foam Handsoap [again, lavender scent – I’m a sucker for that stuff]
- Sweet BBQ Popped Potato Crisps [husband tries one “these are good aren’t they?!” yes, yes they are]
- Bath Tissue [because obviously, always needed]
- Toothpaste [made with essential oils which I love]
I will be popping those babies on the regular.
To save on shipping, you can become a member for only $36 which offers the following:
- Free shipping, on every order!
- 10 meals donated to Feeding America + 2 meals per every order you place
Part of the fun with Brandless is browsing the website to see what all you can get your hands on for $3! I would definitely recommend giving this a try and experiment with different items like I did to find your tried and true favorites. I can’t get that beef jerky fast enough.
Have you heard of Brandless before?! Who’s ready to start shopping away? If you have any questions, drop em’ below and I’ll be sure to answer!
Disclosure: Thank you to Brandless for partnering on today’s post. I can’t wait to keep adding to my collection!