The big day is right around the corner for all access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (July 22nd, the world has never been more excited for your arrival). If you haven’t been able to shop the sale yet, hold on tight to those panties because your time is coming. While my packages are starting to trickle in [see what all I ordered here] I thought it would be fun to run a little giveaway just in time for the sale to officially kick off to all! That’s right – I’m giving away a $250 Nordstrom Gift Card so that one of you can start shopping without a whole lot of guilt come Friday [not that any of you should have guilt, you can’t afford not to shop this sale ;)]
ps. WIN EXTRA MONEY! If you win and you can verify that you have:
1. Tagged a friend on Instagram on my post promoting the giveaway [see IG post here] and/or
2. Share my Facebook post promoting this giveaway [see post here]
you’ll get an extra $50 for each making your total winnings up to $350 to spend. Looks like somebody may just have gotten themselves a new pair of shoes [or 10] 😉
pps. A few of you have asked questions in regards to shopping the sale on Friday and what some tips/tricks are for getting the items you really want! Here’s my advice:
1. Head to the Anniversary Sale Landing Page
2. Click around, find your favorites and add everything you love to your wish list. If you are a registered Nordstrom customer you will simply login and it will add it, if you aren’t a registered customer it will prompt you to sign up [takes less than a minute!] and you can then create and add to your wish list.
3. Keep in mind when adding things to your wish list that Nordstrom does offer free shipping and free returns all of the time! Because of this, I will sometimes order two different sizes or two different colors to see which one fits and looks the best and then return the ones I don’t want. They make it super easy by including a prepaid return label with each order so that you can simply put it back in the box it came in and send it back – you simply drop it off at your local post office and don’t have to wait in line to do so! It’s SO easy!
3. The sale will open to everybody at 12:00 pm EST on Friday, July 22nd so shop as early as possible [I may have set my alarm clock for midnight when the early access started..#crazy] Simply go to your wish list [located at the top right,next to shopping bag] and there will be an option to add everything to your shopping cart. A few clicks and you’re done and the items will be on their way!
4. While the sale goes until 8/8, I encourage you to shop early on as sizes, colors and items will disappear quickly! If something was out of stock that you wanted, or it currently isn’t available in your size or color keep checking back as things are constantly getting restocked! After 8/8, everything will be be back at full retail price so stock up now before it’s too late!