Disclaimer: This is a private bracket challenge run through the ESPN Tournament Challenge, but is in no way sponsored or endorsed by ESPN or Disney.
We’re so excited for our first-ever bracket challenge! Simply fill out a bracket and you’ll be entered to win an Athleta gift card! May the best bracket win!
Game Day Recipes
What’s the best part of March Madness? Sure…. the bracket challenges can be fun, but let’s face it – Game Day food is where it’s at!
I love this recipe for Game Days! Throw everything in the crockpot, let it warm up, and guests can serve themselves as often as they’d like throughout the game!
- 1 lb Ground Beef Browned
- 1 lb Ground Sausage Browned
- 1 lb Velveeta
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 cup Milk
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls
Brown Hamburger and Sausage in large skillet. Drain.
Add browned meat, cubed Velveeta, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper into Crock Pot. Cook on low for approximately 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
Add a splash of milk, approximately 1/8 Cup. Stir. Switch Crock Pot to Warm setting, serve with Hawaiian Rolls.
Are you hungry yet? There’s more where that came from…
- 4 Easy Game Day Recipes – Green Pepper Poppers and Queso… OH MY!
- 3 Easy and Delicious Slow Cooker Meals – Featuring Beer Chicken & Cheese sandwiches + Chicken Cream Cheese Chili
- Sausage Smash Burgers + Sausage and Cheese Wontons
- THE BEST Hot Cheese Dip
- The Easiest and Most Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos!
- How to Create the Charcuterie Board of Your Dreams
- How to Build Your Own Taco Board
- DIY Soft Pretzel Board
- How to Create A French Fry Board