Have you started Christmas shopping yet? If so, congratulations, you’re ahead of the game [and me]. If you haven’t, congratulations – you’ve made it to the time where everybody and their mom will start sharing gift guides meaning you have to do virtually zero work because we’ll all do it for you 😉 Either way, I’d consider yourself winning. While we have a lot of gift guides in the works, I thought it would be fun to start with the ladies in your life – friends, co-workers, sisters – all of those ladies that you love and want to give a little something to without spending a fortune on. This year I turned to Shopbop for all of those gifts because of a) FREE 2-day shipping via Amazon Prime b) FREE returns c) They have a ton of options that are unique and adorable! Today I’ll break it up into two categories – under $25 and under $50! Simple enough, right? Let’s start shopping!
I love gifts under $25 because while they don’t cost a ton, they can still have a big impact! I love finding items that would appear to cost more than they actually do [sneaky, sneaky] and that will be sure to put a smile on the face of the person receiving. Here are my personal favorites that I found when browsing Shopbop’s gift section!
- Free People Albury Crew Socks – For under $15, you can’t not buy these socks for somebody on your list. Super cozy and warm, all of your cold feet friends will love you forever.
- ban.do No Bad Days Tumbler – For the girl on the go! This is a great coworker gift as we’re always needing something cute to carry around to stay hydrated while behind our desks. Filling up your cup has never had such a positive message!
- Gift Boutique Pose Two-Tiered Jewelry Tray – For your beauty queen! This is such a functional gift for $25! I’m always looking for a place to stash my jewels from the day and this two-tiered tray is perfect for that!
- Slant Collections Pizza Is My Soulmate Jumbo Mug – For the pizza lover! I know we all have one of those on our lists. This mug is big enough to satisfy all coffee needs while inspiring dreams of all things pepperoni and cheese.
- Sugarfina Party Penguin Cube and Sugarfina Reindeer Noses Cube– For the sweet tooth in your life. If you haven’t had Sugarfina candy, you haven’t lived! This would make a fun little teacher gift as well!
- Flight 001 Luggage Scale [currently sold out, but other travel options here] – For the girl on the go. I’m sure we all have that person on our list who seems to be in an airport more than home. Gift her a gift that will help while on the road!
- ban.do Good Vibes Pen Set – For the writer. These pens have such cute little sayings on them and have all sorts of doodling potential!
- Sugarfina Mini Martini Shaker & Olive Set – For the girl who prefers things shaken, not stirred. This little martini set comes with chocolate covered almonds that look like olives! Shake things up and surprise your martini-loving friend with this one!
- Rebecca Minkoff Double Sphere Stud Earrings – For your glamour girl! These are beautiful little things and the perfect addition to any outfit!
- The Year of Cozy Book – For any girl in your life! This book covers it ALL! From recipes to ideas on how to relax, DIY crafts and how to create a cozy life – this is a must-have for any woman!
Looking to spend a little more or step it up a notch for a few others on your list? Here are a few finer items, all under $50!
- Kate Spade New York Half Bow Gloves – For the girl in the Midwest. Who doesn’t hate cold hands? Prevent that for somebody on your shopping list with these adorable bow gloves.
- Corkcicle Gloss 25oz Canteen – Did you know you can fit an entire bottle of wine into this beauty? Yes, please. These get amazing reviews as they keep cold drinks cold for 25 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours! The pink doesn’t hurt either.
- Rifle Paper Co 2018 Lively Spiral Bound Planner • Rifle Paper Co – For the organizer. This planner doesn’t only look adorable, the inside is full of pages that will keep anybody organized and on track.
- Free People All Day Everyday Slouchy Beanie Hat – The chunkiest, warmest beanie! Keep that lady on your list warm and fashionable with this piece!
- Gift Boutique Set of 2 Diamond Glasses – For the vino lover. I can’t think of a more glamorous way to drink wine this holiday season. They have always said diamonds are a girl’s best friend and I couldn’t agree more. Fill those diamonds with wine and well, I think diamonds are anybody’s best friend then.
- Cloverpost Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace – For your elegant friend. Keep it classic and simple with this pearl necklace. photos by tina herschberger photography
There we have it, friends! A big ole list of unique gifts under $50 that are sure to please any lady on your list! Remember to check out Shopbop for all of your Christmas shopping needs! They have essentially everybody covered on your list [including men!] Shop today’s post easily below —
Disclosure: Thank you to Shopbop and ShopStyle for partnering on today’s post.