3. Ramona and Beezus really is the shiz niz no matter what age you are. If I am to ever have children I would like a 50/50 mix of Ramona and Junie B Jones, thank you very much. Are you reading this lady who is going to bear my children for me? Just a nice mix of those two. That’s all I ask.
5. Asparagus is not to be grilled in this direction. Whatever you learn from reading my blog, learn this. 80% of those spears will end up falling in between those little rails and your dad will get all huffy puffy on you and question your mental state of mind.
In my defense, several were rescued and they tasted just fine with enough cheese thrown on top. Which is another lesson you need to learn–when in doubt, add cheese.
6. That chicken hiding behind that ginormous bowl of potato salad? Verging on the best chicken I’ve ever had. Recipe found here. Make it, love it, make it all over again. You are welcome.
7. My nieces are cuter than yours.
8. If a girl wants to drop it like it’s hot, let her. No matter if dancing with poles is appropriate at her age or not. Entrepreneur. I like it.
9. Women have the duck face pose to rely on when getting a candid picture taken, men have this. I think it’s called the “if you take another picture of me, I will knock your beeping lights out” face. Charming really.
10. Speaking of men, they have it so much easier than us ladies. Just confess it and move on already.
11. However, us ladies have much more fun. Embrace it and live up to our “we are way more fun than you” standards.
12. Because we have much more fun, we will be forced to eat the greasiest food we can find come the morning after we proved how much more fun we are. I promise I will stop saying the word fun now.
13. Come the end of a three day weekend, you will feel much like your dog. Move over beds, center car consoles are where it’s at.