August is quickly approaching and that can only mean one thing. The time to send the kiddos back to school [one way or another] will be here before you know it. While this may be a non-traditional school year for some students, one thing remains the same: a need for new school supplies. In order to make the most out of the upcoming school year– whether that means online learning, homeschooling, or heading back into the classroom, the little ones will need the help of the latest supplies [and maybe a fun mask or cool backpack] to encourage all kinds of school spirit that we have left. My cup of coffee is half full, friends. Regardless of the route you and your scholars are taking this year, you can rest easy, turning to Zulily to get the job done.
With new products daily and amazing savings on brands you already know and love, Zulily is a great place to find everything you need for the upcoming school year! But remember – every day is filled with new deals that are only available for a limited time [think a day or two – unless they’re gone first!], so if you see something here you like, you’ll want to act fast, because it won’t stick around for long.
Our Top Picks:
- Pink Dot Floral Backpack // Purple City Lights Backpack: The most anticipated part of back-to-school shopping? New backpacks.
- Hydration Water Bottle: Hydration Station. Nothing encourages water consumption quite like a fun water bottle, am I right?
- Assorted Kids Face Mask Set: If we are wearing them, we might as well make sure they’re the coolest masks on the block. Safety first, kids!
- Boxed Lunch Bag // Lunch Plus To-Go Set // Snack Box To-Go Set // Salad To-Go Container // 10 Piece Reusable Storage Bag Set: For all your snackin’ and lunch packin’ needs.
- Reusable Dry Erase Pocket // Two-Sided Dry-Erase Board // Two-Pocket Folder Set // Jumbo Pencil Case: If online learning or homeschooling is your jam this year, Zulily has it all when it comes to getting your DIY School Teacher on. Ps. You got this!
More Zulily Finds:
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.