I think we can all agree that there are some really great products out there. But what makes a great product even greater? Answer: One that has multiple uses. There’s nothing I love more than a two-fer [i.e. two-for-one]. An article of clothing that can be worn multiple ways? Sold. Kitchen gadgets that can do it all? Sign me up, Scotty! Today we rounded up a few fun items with more than one use; some new to us and a couple old favorites too. From the kitchen to your makeup bag, let’s multitask.
For the Home
- Outdoor Storage Bench: Let’s face it. Clutter isn’t cute. An outdoor storage bench conveniently allows you to stow away your gear without being an eyesore and creates additional seating for your patio space. See Claire’s in action here.
- Instant Pot: What’s cookin’, good lookin’? Answer: anything. By now, you’ve probably heard about all the magical capabilities this little machine has to offer. The world is your oyster with this slow-cooker, pressure cooker, stove-top substitute all wrapped in one.
- Rakshak Laddy: As if the name itself isn’t fun enough, this handy little step-stool also doubles as an ironing board. Perfect for the minimalist or anyone working with limited space. Or people like me, who do the bare minimum when it comes to ironing. Life hack: fold away your ironing board when it’s not in use. Out of site, out of mind. You can thank me later.
- Charging End Table: In world of that runs on technology, we can either beat ’em or join ’em, am I right? Charge up from the comfort of your couch with end tables that double as a charging station. Talk about convenience, folks.
- Rinse Bowl Strainer: This one goes without saying. If your kitchen cabinets look anything like mine, [an overflowing catastrophe] a functional, space-saving vessel like this is a must-have.
- Pizza Slicer-Server Combo: Now this the type of innovation I’d like to see more of. A tool that makes it easier to eat pizza. Slice and serve all in one step. Mama Mia!
- Convertible Backpack: Fashion meets function. I’m all aboard the backpack train this season and I love that this one easily converts to a crossbody.
- Charging Phone Case: A cute case that charges, too? I repeat: the world runs on technology. At least we can do it in style and with a full battery.
- Reversible Swimwear: Whether you’re a bikini girl or more of a one-piece gal, I’ve been a fan of this brand of swimwear for years. The majority of their suits are reversible or can be worn multiple ways. I will say that it is a bit of a splurge, but the quality is there. And of course, you’re essentially getting 2+ suits for the price of one.
- Slip-On Sneakers: One of the most comfortable slip-on sneakers on the market, ladies. They’re built to be worn two different ways, so you no-longer have to smush down the heels of your sneaks. [Guilty.] Slip them on when you’re on the go, or kick ’em into sport mode with the heel up for heavy activity.
- Two-Way Wrap: If you’ve followed along for any length of time, you know my love for all-things Athleta runs deep and this wrap that can be worn two different ways is no exception. Truly, you cannot go wrong when it comes to anything Athleta. Check out some of our other favorites here.
- Reversible Tote: This is what we call a two-fer. Two-for-one tote, that is. I own it, I love it. Great quality for the price, even better considering it’s a two-fer.
Beauty Products & Tools
- It’s a 10: The name says it all. You’ve probably already heard of this miracle product by now, but this is your friendly reminder of everything it has to offer. This leave-in helps to repair damaged hair, adds shine, smooths frizz, protects hair color, detangles, AND acts as a thermal protector– all in one bottle. Bonus: it can be used on wet and dry hair.
- Double Take Eyeliner: Are you liquid liner or pencil girl? Good news. This eyeliner does both. Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic brands and this handy dandy liner makes it easy to achieve whatever look you lean towards.
- Revlon One Step: One step, two tools. This dryer-brush combo is an LIY Tribe Favorite and for good reason. With 43,000+ positive reviews, this tool is a time-saving, frizz-smoothing, hair- volumizing must-have. We’re blown away.
- CC Cream: CC Creams are a fairly new addition to my makeup bag and I only wish I would’ve made the discovery sooner. CC stands for Color Correcting, but this product does that and so much more. This one acts as a moisturizer, foundation, sun block, AND anti-aging serum all wrapped in one pretty package. Do me a favor and put this stuff on your face.
- Lip Balm + Blush Duo: If you know me at all, you know I am the queen of dead lips [aka completely naked, not the most pleasant looking lips] on a regular basis. When I spotted this cream blush that doubles as a lipstick I knew I had to try it in hopes it would remind to put a dab or three on my lips during my makeup routine. A few rubs on your cheeks, a swipe or two across your lips, and you’re glowing! I use the shade Lillium and it’s a nice neutral light pink.
- 101 Ointment Superbalm: As its name suggests this superbalm has about 101 different uses. From your heels to your brows, this works as the ultimate dry skin treatment. They don’t call it superbalm for nothing, friends.
For you Pinning pleasure…