- sushi with friends
- Lunch date with my father, sister, and niece.
- Wine tasting with my bestie
- Ordering pizza–going to pick it up–and then realizing I ordered it at a location 20 minutes further away from the location I was at. You should have seen the looks on these peoples faces when I had my “aha” moment that I was at the wrong location. Whatever.
- Girl talk over that same pizza and cocktails while the guys were consumed with basketball
- Sunshine and laying out. Well at least for some of us.
- Motorcycle rides. Or playing dress-up as an astronaut. Really, its one of the same.
- Spray painting for my first time ever. More pictures to come. Obviously.
- Grilling out with the husband, friend, and her babies.
- Shopping. Not just any shopping though. Shopping for my new office to be. Holler.
- Wearing yellow shoes two days in a row. I think I could live in yellow shoes. Yes, yes I could.
Anyhow. You get the point. It was beyond perfect.
You know what else is beyond perfect?
This girl below.
Teresa is one of the very first blogs I read. And still read. The girl knows how to dress. Something I consider a real talent. She has this awesome thing she does where she gets inspired by an outfit she sees elsewhere and then makes her own version of it.
You can check out what I mean here.
But not before you read below.
Trust me. You will love her blog. You just will. I know it.
And I don’t know very much so that’s sayin’ a lot folks.
Howdy! Some of you may know me from various comments on Living In Yellow posts, and maybe even a few of you read my blog, Delightfully Darling (once called Teresa: Life and Style) but if you don’t know me, then hello, its super wonderful to meet you!
As a looooong time reader of Erin’s blog, Living in Yellow, you can imagine my excitement when I saw the above photo on LIY, originally posted here I kinda felt like I “made it” ya know, like Mickey Mouse and the Tooth Fairy called and told me I won the lottery!
Over at my little corner of the blogisphere, Delightfully Darling, I write about a lot of things. I used to try to focus on just keeping my blog about my daily outfits… then I realized I was shopping for the sake of outfit posting and knew I needed to make a change.
Now my blog is about EVERYTHING! I still write about outfits but learned how to REMIX (see example above) and I have also added things to my blog like: my daily life, things that inspire me, I spotlight other blogs I find that I fall in love with, I write about thrifting (a lot) and also school since I am a full time student. Its a jumbled mess of randomness but its laid out beautifully, at least to me, complete with purple text and lots of photographs.
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.