Now you’re probably all like “one of WHAT posts” because yeah-it’s been that long.
I’m talking about Awkward & Awesome.
Remember those two words? Probably not. It’s cool. You’ll be re-introduced to them shortly.
Thankfully just because I stopped documenting these moments-
does not mean that they stopped happening in real life.
Is it possible to actually avoid all things awkward & awesome?
Like if I started hibernating in my house 24/7.
Which really is not a bad idea-
Okay well now that I have built up extreme amounts of anticipation for this post, let’s begin…
1. The way my water smells that I am currently drinking.
I understand how it got the whole “wet” scent-but dog hair?
Whatevs. It’s better than cow manure which is how a lot of other drinks taste to me.
3. So I work in a cell center. I love it. But what I don’t love is when I assume the other person took the honor of disconnecting the phone call after we completed the biz-nass (ghetto for business) that we were discussing. Why I hate this is because once I believe to be “free”
4. So while I was walking around my hood the other day (in my work clothes and heels..what?) I came across my neighbors vehicle. Supposedly a group of smurfs planned a secret attack on their van. They won the attack. I thought about ringing my neighbors doorbell to let them know of this tragic event, but I trust they already know. Why they haven’t hired their own army to battle back against the smurfs, I’m not totally sure.
1. Not wearing eyeliner once in awhile.
Nothing screams “Hello gorgeous” like black slits for eyeballs.
2. This amaaaaazing fall weather we have been experiencing. 60’s and sunny. Which means jeans, sweaters, cardigans, scarves, and boots, oh my.
3. Speaking of fall and perfect-yesterday marked my first Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice for the season.
4. The getaway I am partaking in with my family in the near future. All you need to know is we will be escaping to an island for a few days. An island filled with lumberjacks, teepees, and enough wallpaper in our hotel to cover the great wall of China. Front and back.
5. The Capturing Joy Link-up party that is happening tomorrrooowww.
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.