We all know the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is thee time to snag the best Fall fashion items from cozy sweaters to waterproof booties. But it’s also an amazing opportunity to stock up on tried & true beauty favorites, or a chance to try something new at prices that are hard to beat. The LIY Team found ourselves “oohing and ahhing” all throughout the Beauty Counters at Nordstrom this year, so today, we’re sharing those items with Y-O-U. Without further ado, here are our Favorite Beauty Finds from the 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: login into your Nordstrom account to determine your shopping status! If you’re not a cardholder, it will be open to everybody on July 17th! If it isn’t currently available, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering any of the things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return it if it doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 8/6, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook for even more goodness!
NSALE Beauty Favorites
My favorite beauty item to stock up on… this Oribe Texturizing spray! It smells incredible and it will last you awhile!
The dry shampoo the entire LIY Team used this week! Smells so fresh and actually leaves your hair feeling clean! We love that it comes with a travel size bottle for your next trip!
I bought this famous T3 curling iron after my hair stylist recommended it and I’ve used it for over a year now! It curls so well [and my curls hold with it!] Can’t recommend enough!
If you know, you know. This NARS blush has been a favorite for years! If you’re a fan, this is a great value to stock up!
The BEST silk pillowcase! It’s incredibly soft and silky, with so many great benefits for your hair and skin!
I’m just saying – if you want your armpits to smell like Heaven [at least I’m hoping this is what Heaven smells like ;)] make sure this is on your wishlist
If you use Olaplex, this GIANT bottle is a must buy. It’s amazing for color damaged hair and a little bit goes a long way, so these will last all year!
If you too have been personally victimized by overplucking in 6th grade, you NEED this NeuBrow in your life! Lauren here, former overplucker! I have been using this NeuBrow for about 6 months and HOLY COW it’s a gamechanger! It takes about 6 weeks to start noticing a chance, but once it starts, the growth is wild! HIGHLY highly recommend this 2-pack!
You get both of these for the price of one during the NSALE! SCORE!
This is the perfect and most beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette! You get both this eyeshadow palette and a mascara for $65; normally $170!
Living in Yellow is a life + style brand that provides a fun space for girlfriends to gather and feel empowered through real talk and attainable fashion.