The 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially here, and we’ve been elbow deep in trying the pieces so you don’t have to! We’re sharing what was a hit and what was more of a swing and a miss in today’s post, specifically for home! Don’t forget to join the LIY Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group where there are nightly giveaways happening!
PS You can check out Erin’s FULL Hit’s & Misses blog post in one spot right here!
If you have been shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale already, you may have missed a thing or two, but have no fear – you have until July 31st to purchase the products at a major discount. After that, prices will go back up to normal.
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: if you don’t have a card, the public sale starts July 15th]! If it isn’t currently available in your size and color preference, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering two sizes on things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return the one that doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 7/31, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook and click on NSALE LOOKS for even more goodness!
I’m not the only one who loves my silk pillowcase 😉 I’ve been using a silk pillowcase for a year now and can’t imagine going back to a traditional pillowcase now. Not only is it silky smooth, but it’s great for your skin as well. The most noticeable difference is in breakouts [or lack thereof] and it has a lot of benefits for your hair to cause damage while sleeping.
I’ve been eyeing these candles for quite some time but have never taken the plunge until now. I always feel super fancy when I see these in people’s houses so I wanted to join the fancy party and make our house feel the same. These are just little guys but they back a BIG punch scent-wise!
After winning the “best towel” award in our recent bath towel comparison, I knew I should stock up on more of these Hydrocotton towels for our guest bathrooms at the lake. Not only are they super soft, but they are also absorbent and they wash up nicely. Added bonus: they come in all sorts of fun colors making your dry-off time even more enjoyable!
If you’ve yet to add this throw to your couch, now is your time girlfriend. It’s been a best seller for years and for good reason. It’s incredibly soft, washes up super well, and is a hit with adults and kids! I am currently waiting for the oversized one to arrive and can’t wait to snuggle up in it in no time!
WOW I fell in LOVE with this wood and marble serving board. It’s beautiful enough to keep out, it’s functional [can you imagine all that cheese?!] and did I mention it is BIG? I love that it was available in a darker color verses a white as well! A major NSale home hit!
Three words: Barefoot. Dreams. Blanket. I got this last year during the NSale and it is worth every penny. Without a doubt, there is some fighting for this blanket in my house [and I always win ]. Seriously SO soft, and worth the splurge in my opinion! If you’re looking for a lux gift for Christmas already, you’ll want to add this one to cart before they’re gone!
Let’s pretend for just a minute that this board has cheese, olives, sauces, crackers and it’s done up all pretty ; ) While that may not be the case, this board is so pretty [even without the cheese] and amazing quality!! I love that it’s both marble and wood and under $25!!
OKAY these candles smell amazing. This set is basically your own “flight” of candles so that you don’t have to commit to a larger version of a scent you haven’t been able to try out yet. I already loved the Volcano from this brand, but hadn’t tried any others before. I am loving all of these that were included!