They did it! They’re moving that tassel on their cap from one side to the other, and ready to venture out into the big world on their own! Whether they’re graduating from high school or college, it’s a huge moment in their lives, and a great opportunity to spoil them for all of their hard work.
We’re sharing some of our top picks that will have them ready to set foot in their next stage with confidence, and a little reminder that there are so people like you who love and support them along the way!
- HydroFlask – Nothing like spending the whole day walking around campus and having no water! Keep them hydrated all day long!
- Make Your Bed Book – This book is full of little tips that can change their life!
- Bedside Organizer – Books, glasses, phone – keep it all organized in that dorm room bunk!
- Amazon Gift Card – Let’s be real – this is what they all want [and I want it too!].
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – Spikeball on the lawn, riding their bike to class, or simply singing in the shower – this waterproof speaker is great for on the go!
- Collegiate Pouch – We’re LOVING these collegiate pouches to send them off to their university in style!
- Rifle Paper Co AirPod Pro Case – AirPod Pros are going to be getting a lot of use over their next few years, so they might as well be in a pretty case!
- Coffee Warmer & Wireless Charger – Coffee. All. The Coffee. Keep their coffee warm all day long [plus it has a wireless charger for their phone!]
- Herschel Duffel Bag – Weekend getaways and overnight trips have never been more stylish!
- Samsonite Hard Sided Luggage – Ready to see the sights and take on the world? Buy them a nice set of luggage to get off on the right foot!
Use the arrows below for even more options:
High School Graduate GIft
College Graduate Gift
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.