Let's Connect:

real talk + attainable fashion

LookBook

15 Outfits for Spring + Summer

May 22, 2021

By:

Erin Schrader

Another week, another excuse to get dressed. 😉 This summery weather has me feeling all sorts of refreshed, revived, and looking for a reason to wear anything besides joggers and slippers [but let’s be honest, that’s still taking up 80% of my wardrobe]. The other 20% is made up of a few brand spankin’ new arrivals that are perfect for Spring –> Summer. From the prettiest maxi dresses to Amazon swimsuits and everything in between, here are 15 warm weather looks for Spring and Summer.

Before we get into all of the outfits, let’s get the logistics out of the way to make this process easier on you – for sizing reference, I am 5’4, 125 lbs on a good day, typically a 2 in tops/dresses and 26 in jeans/pants with a preferred inseam of 26-28 inches. Bra size is 30DDD [I get it from my momma]. Hopefully, this helps when determining what size you’d need. Also, feel free to follow along here for daily outfits [literally every outfit housed in ONE spot] and check out this Pinterest board where you can also get some ideas! Which reminds me, you can pin any of these looks below to save for future reference! Simply click on the links below and you will be taken directly to the retailer where you can shop! Alright, fellow “I like to get dressed” friends, let’s begin! If you’re here, I’m assuming you like a) clothes b) good deals on clothes. Every Tuesday we send out the top deals on the internet and believe me, it’s good. Want in on the list? Sign up here!

Dress [TTS, wearing in S] // Sandals [TTS]

Dress [Size down if in between, wearing in S] // Sandals [TTS]

Top [Size down if in between, wearing in XS] // Jeans [Size up if in between] // Sandals [TTS]

Jacket [size down one, wearing in XS] // White tank [true to size] // Jeans [Size up if in between] // Sandals [TTS]

Sweater [true to size, wearing in small] // Jeans [Size up if in between] // Sandals [TTS]

Top [TTS, wearing in S] // Jeans [Size up if in between] // Sandals [TTS]

Top [TTS, wearing in S] // Jeans [Size up if in between] // Sandals [TTS]

Top [TTS, wearing in S] // Shorts [SIze up if in between, wearing in 4]

Top [TTS, wearing in S] // Shorts [SIze up if in between, wearing in 4] // Similar Sandals

Tee [true to size, wearing in small] // Shorts [true to size] // Sandals [true to size]

Jacket [size up if in between, wearing in small] // Pants [true to size, wearing in small] // Tee [true to size, wearing in small] // Sneakers [true to size]

Romper [true to size, wearing in small in 02-ink dots] // Sandals [true to size]

One Piece Swimsuit [True to size, wearing in small]

 

Bikini Set [size up if in between, wearing in medium]

Sandals [True to size]

share this with your best girlfriends:

  1. vnee says:

    This cool and stylish combination. Especially when wearing your favorite clothes

Read More

Summertime is the unofficial wedding season, which means there are a lot of anniversaries to celebrate in the summer! And here at LIY, that means gifts to give! Whether that’s you and your significant other or you’re celebrating someone special in your life, we’ve got you covered! From the traditional anniversary gifts [looking at you […]

Read More

Another day, another Amazon delivery driver stoppin’ by! With the weather heating up, we’ve been seeing lots of outdoor activities, warm-weather fashion, and home project must-haves getting delivered. Summer is here, and Amazon is making enjoying it a breeze, especially with Prime! Check out the 30+ items we bought and loved on Amazon this month, […]

Read More

Welcome to Beauty School, class is officially in session. 😉 Today’s topic of discussion? Makeup Brushes for Beginners. We get it. All the different shapes and sizes can be confusing, so we’re covering all the basics from sponges to spoolies. If you’ve been wondering what each brush is used for or are considering upgrading your […]

Read More

When 2020 happened, a lot of us stopped our monthly trips to the nail salons and had to figure out a game plan for keeping our nails looking presentable at home. And that’s where press on nails came into play! We’re not talking about your grandma’s press on nails, either! We’re talking about customizable, highly […]

Oldies but Goodies

Check Out These

Let's make this relationship official.

signed, sealed, delivered.

© Living in Yellow. Site Credits.