Disclosure: Thank you to HSN and ShopStyle for sponsoring today’s post.
I’ve got some breaking news for you friends – there are only 10 Fridays left until Christmas. Which means only 9 weekends to shop. And something tells me a lot of us are going to be doing most of our holiday shopping online this year, which means we need to allow extra time for shipping. Long story short, it’s time to talk holiday gifting, folks. Let’s get to it.
I love to give gift sets of beauty items to the lipstick-wearing, eye-popping, good-smelling [as in, she likes perfume], women in my life. Otherwise known as the beauty lovers. Whether it’s a caboodle full of goodies [remember those – yeah, they’re back], or a simple sampler or two, it’s such a fun way to let them try some new beauty items! Some of my go-to beauty brands have put together holiday gift sets, for your eyes, lips, hair, and so much more.
This year, I turned to HSN for these gifts! HSN offers exclusive promotions and special values every day on top brands and popular products that we’re already shopping! I’m talking Sam Edelman, Apple, Benefit Cosmetics, and more! Plus there are a ton of unique brands that I wouldn’t have known about before, like g by Giuliana and WVVY by fitty brittty! Not only can you usually watch a short video clip about the features and “how-to’s” of the product, buy you can also use Flex Pay to purchase! This means you can split the cost up into three or more payments, paying just a portion upfront, and paying the rest with 0% interest down the road! Talk about a no-brainer! And with “Today’s Specials” and “Smart Deals” constantly evolving, there is always something to come back to HSN for!
I’ve pulled together a few of my favorite beauty gifts that will have her saying “Joy to the World!” when she sees them under the tree this year! Plus, check out these areas for even more ideas for the beauty lover: stocking stuffers, gift sets, and gifts under $30!
1. Too Faced 5-piece Enchanted Dreams Collection – Brushes, and eyes, and cheeks, oh my!
2. Skinn Cosmetics Divine Elixir Manuka Honey Oil Lip Oil – Dry skin, be gone! Treat your skin and lips to this duo that’ll cure it all!
3. Mented 3-piece Color Match Holiday Lip Set – Three lipsticks in the most perfect shades!
4. HSN Very Merry Beauty Sample Box – Mascara, perfume, hand cream, soap, and more! This box is covering it all!
5. Wet Brush 5-piece Holiday Set – The famous Wet Brush now comes in a sampler gift set! The original, one for the shower, one for speedy drying, one for detangling, and one for shine!
6. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Duo – Get defined brows with a few simple strokes of this brow pencil! BONUS: this one’s a 2-fer!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.