Levi’s Fleece Hood Faux Leather Moto Jacket [true to size, wearing in small] // Treasure & Bond Collegiate Cotton Graphic Tee [true to size, wearing in small] // Zella Live In Joggers [true to size, wearing in small] // Cole Haan GrandPro Tennis Shoe
We spend tons of time in the car in the fall — school drop offs and pick ups, running to sports practice and games, and not to mention the fall break getaway! “Clean out my car” is on the checklist for the month in your Life + Style Planner, so we’re giving you product suggestions to keep things clean, organized and fun in the driver’s seat!
- Tweezers: Because let’s be real – there’s no lighting like the in-the-car lighting
2. Seat Back Organizer: Put that second or third row seat back to good use with this organizer!
3. Cleaning Wipes: Heavy duty car messes need heavy duty car towels. No better time to clean than while waiting in the car pickup line!
4. Trash Can : Give them [or you] a place to put their trash instead of the cup holder or the floor!
5. Between Seat Organizer: An additional place to put all.the.things between captains chairs or the front two seats!
6. Between Seat Purse Holder: We’ve all been there – reaching into the backseat to try to find our purse that we tossed on the ground. No more with this!
7. Drop Stop: Gone are the days of dropping phones, credit cards, Chick-Fil-A nugs, and more between the seat and center console!
8. Purse Hook – Your purse deserves more than to be put on the ground where the french fries are dropped!
9. Reading Pillow – Take a load off and stay awhile 😉 Get cozy with this backrest and pop open your favorite book!
10. Mini Vacuum – Vrrrrrr [that’s the sounds of a vacuum, couldn’t you tell?] This tiny vac gets in the tiniest of places!
11. Trunk Organizer – returns, soccer cleats, snacks, and more – this organizer keeps everything in it’s place!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.