Buckle up and get ready to stop, drop, and shop ladies. The most wonderful time of year is almost here. That’s right, the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just a few short weeks away– July 24th to be exact. Anyone else’s palms sweaty, knees weak, arms [ready to be] heavy with shopping bags? Join the club. Like everything else in 2020, the sale is looking a bit different this year. But never fear, LIY is here. We’re breaking down everything you need to know about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- With the sweet, sweet arrival of July, we all know it can only mean one thing. The arrival of THEE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you’re new to shopping the sale, strap up and get ready to go buck-wild. Each and every fall, Nordstrom releases pages upon pages [or if you’re lucky enough to shop in-store; racks upon racks] of brand spankin’ new items that immediately go on sale. It’s safe to say the Anniversary Sale is one of the most anticipated sales of the year with BRAND NEW, never seen before items and classic staple pieces that rarely go on sale, discounted up to 40% off across all categories: Women’s Clothing and Accessories, Shoes, Beauty, Mens, Kids, Home and MORE! It’s the best time to stock up on brand new merchandise for fall and winter.
- Preview The Sale July 24th: Instead of a printed catalog, this year EVERYONE will be able to preview the sale starting Friday, July 24th and save items to your Wish List for an easy checkout once you can shop!
- Cardmember Early Access August 4th: As always, Nordstrom cardmembers get to shop the sale before everyone else during Early Access. The higher the Nordy Club level, the sooner you can shop. Early Access for Icon Status cardholders starts Tuesday, August 4th at 9:30 am EST / 6:30 am PST. ALL Nordstrom cardmembers can start shopping Thursday, August 13th! Simply log in to your Nordstrom account to determine your Nordy Club status! If you’re not already a cardholder, you can apply here. BONUS: You’ll get a FREE $40 Note to shop if you make a Nordstrom purchase the day you’re approved for a card!
- Public Access Begins August 19: The sale is open to EVERYONE [non-cardholders] August 19th-30th. Prices go back up August 31st!
What Can You Expect From Living in Yellow During the Sale?
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is when LIY comes ALIVE. 😉 We’ll be searching the virtual isles of the sale high and low to bring you our top picks so you don’t have to! The most coveted Nordstrom Anniversary Sale blog post is always the Hits & Misses blog post where I cover every item I purchased and whether I’d recommend it or not. We have a lot of fun pieces of content up our sleeve and I can promise you that LIY will be the BEST resource to shop this year!
- To bring you full coverage of the sale, we created this pop-up facebook group which will be used for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coverage only! In the Facebook Group, you can expect nightly giveaways to Facebook lives of try on sessions, restock alerts, more hits and misses, more saving you $$$ [that’s what the sale is all about, right?] a community of others sharing their photos of pieces they purchased and MORE, it will be the most popular place to hangout during the sale! Don’t miss out and join in the fun here! We’ll continue to share finds on the Living in Yellow Facebook page and Instagram but we will be sharing so much more in the Anniversary Sale Group!
- I know the sale can be overwhelming. Let me help. Tell us when you’re going to be shopping, and when the sale opens, we’ll send you a quick email with top picks! ps. Log in to your Nordstrom account to determine your Nordy Club status!
- Join our Newsletter: I’ll add your email address to our weekly newsletters, but I pinky promise not to spam you with pointless emails or share your info with anyone else! You’ll receive all the best sales of the week, the latest blog content, recipes, life updates and MORE.
We are so excited to shop with you this year and can’t wait to find what YOU discover and are excited about! If you have any questions, drop ’em below and I’ll be sure to answer them! Get those shopping fingers ready…the countdown is on!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.