As the weather is finally starting to turn here in Northern Indiana, we’re finding ourselves outdoors more and more. Whether it’s a quick walk with the pups or making plans to spend the whole day outside, a little bit of sunshine and fresh air can do wonders! We know that keeping the whole family entertained might be easier said than done, so today we’re sharing a few of our favorite outdoor activities to keep everyone happy from sunrise to sunset!
- Spikeball: From the backyard to the beach, Spikeball has been gaining popularity all over collage campuses, tailgate fields, and at home for the past several years! It’s so much fun [and will have you working up a sweat!].
- Yardzee Yard Dice: Erin just ordered this giant set of yard dice – who’s going to be the first one to tell Yahtzee [or should I say, Yardzee]?
- Tiki Toss: Next thing you know, you’ll realize you’ve been trying to get a simple ring on a hook for thirty solid minutes… this game is highly addictive!
- Bags or Cornhole [whatever you prefer]: What do you call it where you’re from? Whatever you call it, I call it a fan-fave!
- Fire Pit: Summertime means campfire season [aka s’mores season]. And this firepit is propane driven, so with a quick flip of the switch, you’re s’mores ready!
- Ladder Toss: Lightweight and easy to assemble, ladder toss is fun for all ages!
- Bubble Wand: Hannah’s family has been spending a ton of time outdoors [basketball, water balloon fights, walks, and more!], and this bubble wand has been a HUGE hit with her two kids!
- Tie Dye Kit: Tie dye is majorly trending this season, and making your own tie dye items is always a hit! No two outcomes are the same!
For more ideas on ways to keep the family entertained, use the arrows below to scroll through some additional finds!