Every year, Pantone selects a color, and deems it the “color of the year.” This year’s color is Classic Blue which is described as the sky at nightfall. Whether that is your sky or you prefer your sky more on the pinks and reds side [like I prefer my wines], Pantone calls the shots, and we run with it! Here are a favorite blue pieces to rock this Spring.
- 1.STATE Smocked Neck Top
- Vince Camuto Bevveyn Sandal
- Liverpool Kelsey Knit Trousers
- Sperry Crest Vibe Sneaker
- J.Crew Ruffle One-Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit
- BaubleBar Laniyah Drop Earrings
- Gap Modern Long Sleeve Boatneck T-Shirt
- Chelsea28 Multistripe Tie Waist Jacket
- Cole Haan Cloudfeel Espadrille Sandal
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.