Oh Zulily, how you speak to me. Between your constant sales, your insane amount of inventory, your variety of home, fashion, beauty, shoes, and so much more, there’s always *something* that I need. I have been a Zulily shopper for years [I’m not going to lie, checking to see what the new deals are every day gets a little addicting] and I’m always so impressed with the brands that they carry at the prices that they do! As we are in the process of remodeling the cabin and building out the new office space, I am turning to Zulily for a lot of new home / office furnishings [see some of my top picks from today below] and of course, may leave with a new sweater, or twelve, before I hit checkout 😉 Here are a few of my current favorites!
- Burberry Brit 3.3-Oz. Eau de Parfum: I have used this perfume for years and love the scent!
- Refresh Taupe Tildon Ankle Boot: Because we all need another pair of booties this fall…
- Safavieh Rugs Turquoise & Beige Phoenix Rug: Need a new area rug!? Zulily has so many fun options!
- Kinfine Gold Metal & Glass Triangle Base Accent Table: How great is this side table?! Give me all of the gold accents please.
- HomePop Tufted Draper Bench: Begging for an entryway that I can put this bench in!
- Qupid Mauve & White Makala Sneaker: Put pink on any sneaker [especially one under $20] and I’m sold!
- Kenneth Cole Bone Belted Rain Coat: Normally $165, on Zulily it’s under $50! Does that mean I should buy 3?
Wanting even more? Eat your heart out — more favorite picks are below!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.