Fall has [almost] fallen here in Indiana and the LIY team is itching to dive into all things autumn– including lipstick and nail colors [and piles of leaves, but that’s neither here nor there]. In order to save you a whole lot of time choosing a color at the nail salon + testing a million lip shades at Ulta or Sephora, we took it upon ourselves to try out 5 coordinating nail and lip colors perfect for fall. It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it.
- The Perfect Mauve: Sally Hansen Mauve Over Xtreme Wear + Anastasia Beverly Hills Dusty Rose Liquid Lipstick
- An Everyday Nude: Essie Clothing Optional + Stilla Fia Liquid Lipstick
- A Classic Red: OPI Big Apple Red + NYX Spicy Suede Matte Lipstick
- Join the Dark Side: OPI Yes My Condor Can-Do! + Urban Decay Vice Crisis Cream Lipstick
- Berry Red: OPI We the Female + Buxom Full Force Winner Plumping Lipstick
The Perfect Mauve
Sally Hansen Mauve Over Xtreme Wear
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dusty Rose Liquid Lipstick
An Everyday Nude
A Classic Red
NYX Spicy Suede Matte Lipstick
Join the Dark Side
Urban Decay Vice Crisis Cream Lipstick
Buxom Full Force Winner Plumping Lipstick
And that’s a wrap! Let us know your favorite fall pairings in the comments below. Happy fall, y’all– I’m off to find some pumpkin spice.
For your pinning pleasure–
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.