Fall has [almost] fallen here in Indiana and the LIY team is itching to dive into all things autumn– including lipstick and nail colors [and piles of leaves, but that’s neither here nor there]. In order to save you a whole lot of time choosing a color at the nail salon + testing a million lip shades at Ulta or Sephora, we took it upon ourselves to try out 5 coordinating nail and lip colors perfect for fall. It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it.
- The Perfect Mauve: Sally Hansen Mauve Over Xtreme Wear + Anastasia Beverly Hills Dusty Rose Liquid Lipstick
- An Everyday Nude: Essie Clothing Optional + Stilla Fia Liquid Lipstick
- A Classic Red: OPI Big Apple Red + NYX Spicy Suede Matte Lipstick
- Join the Dark Side: OPI Yes My Condor Can-Do! + Urban Decay Vice Crisis Cream Lipstick
- Berry Red: OPI We the Female + Buxom Full Force Winner Plumping Lipstick
The Perfect Mauve
An Everyday Nude
A Classic Red
Join the Dark Side
And that’s a wrap! Let us know your favorite fall pairings in the comments below. Happy fall, y’all– I’m off to find some pumpkin spice.
For your pinning pleasure–