Disclosure: Thank you to Target & ShopStyle for sponsoring today’s post. All products were found, selected, purchased and used by yours truly!
Oh Target, the land of all great things. There is nothing that gets me more energized and eager than a random stop at my local Target. Mostly because you never know just what you’re going to find that you can’t live without. Will I wind up with toilet paper, a bottle of wine, three new shirts, a cute mug, some new PJs, a few fun facial masks and Peanut Butter M&Ms per the usual or will I actually just walk out with the toilet paper? The answer is never that. Between their insanely large amount of the CUTEST inventory ever, their great low prices and brands I love and trust, it’s a sure fire bet that I will walk out with way more than I should every single time, and I’m not mad about it. My husband is a different story.
I recently stopped into Target to do a quick browsing of the aisles to see what’s been added to the shelves since I was last there [aka: my most exciting hobby to do on a monthly basis]. Some consider a treadmill their greatest cardio, I account for the aisles of Target to burn off my excess calories from the Venti Starbucks I grabbed on my way in. Today I thought it would be fun to share all of the goods I found in the matter of 30 minutes. Efficient, I like it. Let’s get this Target Haul started…
The very first thing I spotted was this A New Day handbag that my eyes saw and fell in love with immediately. Between the blush, snakeskin print and gold circle ring, I knew it was coming home with me. While I can’t find this exact one online, I did spot the following, all of which have the same blush and snakeskin combo, all from A New Day!
- Triple Compartment Satchel Handbag – A New DayTM
- Triple Compartment Dome Satchel Handbag – A New DayTM
- A New Day Dome Crossbody Bag
A New Day Women’s Flap Wallet
Speaking of bags, after I put that blush little beauty in my cart, I passed by this A New Day Nylon Weekender Bag and threw it in my cart. I am a huge fan of weekender bags as it feels like we are constantly on the go, however, I’ve never owned a nylon version. I love this so in case I spill while running through the airport [it’s happened more times than I’d like to admit] I can wipe her right off and be back to gold!
After throwing that bad boy in my cart, I got lost in the clothing section [my favorite section to get lost in]. A few things that caught my eye:
- Women’s Sleeveless V-Neck Henley Sweater Tank Top I have been seeing others wear these sweater tanks and I love the concept. I feel like this is the perfect option for this tricky transitional months from summer to fall and that I can throw a denim jacket or faux leather jacket over top to take with me into winter!
- Women’s Regular Fit Sleeveless V-Neck Cami If there is one thing I’m always on the hunt for, it’s layering camis. Blush is big this fall it appears and this cami is here to deliver. I love the small buttons and lightweight feel to it!
- A New Day Women’s Sleeveless Round Neck Maxi Dress If you know me at all, you most likely know that I love and appreciate a great maxi dress. Mostly because it’s a way to look cute and presentable without having to shave your legs which is a double win in my world.
- A New Day Women’s Striped Long Sleeve Cardigan Last but not least in the clothing department, this light blue striped cardigan. I am loving this shade of blue right now and for the price, you can’t beat it!
It’s not a complete Target trip without walking through the shoes and sandals, am I right? I love how many lookalikes Target has to offer without the high price tags. It’s the best place to shop dupes to your designer favorites I’ve found! Here are two pairs that I threw into my cart as soon as I tried them on. As they say, if the shoe fits….
- Women’s Ana Two Band Espadrille Slide Sandals
- Universal Thread Women’s Milliana Cut-Out Slingback Pumps
I was anxious to try these as I have a similar set for a higher price and I was so excited to see and feel that these are JUST as comfortable, if not more, than my other pair. This is the perfect set for summer or for a new mama as it is nursing friendly!
Mama always needs a new pair of earrings and sunnies. These A New Day Women’s Circle Sunglasses are the perfect option under $20! Also, can we talk about how Target has SUGARFIX by BaubleBar for jewels? I’m obsessed with it ALL. Here are two similar pairs to what I picked up:
The most dangerous aisles of all in my opinion, the home section. You never know just what you’re going to find [and need] when walking up and down these aisles, but here’s what spotted my attention and made its way into my cart asap:
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Container Candle Cardamom & Vetiver Obsessed with this scent is an understatement. Oh Joanna, you never steer me wrong.
- Threshold 16oz Porcelain Oh Happy Day Mug Blue Is it a real Target trip without leaving with a mug? I think not.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner – 16oz YOU MUST SMELL THIS. And then spray it all over your counters and roll around on them.
- Knotted Fringe Bath Towels White Our guest bathroom was in need of a refresh in the towels department and this neutral gray checkered option was perfect!
- Threshold Diamond Bath and Hand Towel
Beauty & Health:
If you haven’t tried Olly Sleep Gummies yet, you must. They are a night-time ritual in our house as they slip Shawn and I both into a peaceful and restful night of sleep, each and every night. Because I love those so much I also decided to throw the Olly Women’s Multivitamin Gummies into my cart as well. Other beauty faves I added….
- The Original Wet Brush Detangler Hair Brush The only hair brush I will use. It doesn’t pull and works through my tangles with ease.
- Summertime Scented Shaving Foam
- Versed Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum I had never seen this brand before but the packaging immediately caught my attention. Also “brightening serum” is never a bad thing. Made of natural ingredients, I used this for the first time last night before bed and loved how it felt on my skin. We’ll see if I’m glowing in no time.
I don’t know if I should be proud of embarrassed that my only grocery item was this 4 pack of Bubbles Sparkling Rose Wine [going with proud]. I love these for around the pool or on the boat. Target, you win.
Last but not least, I am a journal nerd. It’s probably my favorite aisle to lose myself in as I always think it’s so fun to see what new options they have in that will spark some creativity or ability to reflect. I picked up a couple including this Piccadilly 300 Prompts Journal to really get my creative juices flowing. Stay tuned for 300 blog posts about the most random of topics 😉
And that completes my first Target Haul post — would you like to see more of these? If so, drop a comment and I will happily make a habit around walking through the aisles and adding anything I see and love to share with all of you!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.