Oh Hunter Boots, how I love thee. If there is a pair of shoes that I find myself constantly wearing all spring, fall and winter long it’s these. If I’m being honest, I love them mostly for the vast array of beautiful bold colors that they are offered in [nothing makes an outfit stand out more!] but I also love them for the obvious reasons of keeping my feet dry. Whether they are tall or short, I can’t get enough. I’ve owned Hunter Boots for a couple of years now and I keep going back for more. In the words of some genius: “Why quit a bad thing?”
With all of the Black Friday Sales dropping, I was stoked to find out that Hunter is partaking in all of that fun. They just released their Black Friday deals and believe me, it’s good. The Hunter Blackout is on from now until Monday, November 26th you can score 20% off selected items and up to 40% off on daily deals [new deals will be revealed every day so check often!] Sizing tip: For half sizes, size down!
At the top of my list this year were all of the Original Tall Rain Boots. From Vivid Blue to Hunter Green and of course the beautiful Oxblood, I’m starting to accumulate enough for a different color every day of the week. One thing I would advise for wearing Hunter Boots in the winter is to absolutely pair them with the Original Six-Stitch Cable Socks to keep your feet extra warm.
Here’s a few additional reasons why I love my Hunter Boots:
- Super easy to keep clean! Simply wash off with a wet wash cloth or paper towel after you’ve been out and they will stay good for a long time! You can also use these Rubber Wipes which make them stay shiny and brand new!
- I’ve mentioned all of the beautiful colors already, right?
- They keep your feet 100% dry. Whether you’re in a rainstorm, snowstorm, a pile of mud, or whatever unfortunate circumstance you find yourself in, you don’t have to worry about your feet getting wet or dirty.
- With the cable socks your feet will also stay plenty warm and I love the added pop and sophistication they bring to the boots.
- There are so many styles to choose from – the original tall boots are the classic style, the refined boots offer a slimmer, less bulky look, the short are adorable and a perfect option if you want something a little on the lighter side.
- You can choose between matte or glossy finishes. I personally love and own both styles! Whatever your preference, there is an option for you!
Who’s ready to go frolic and play? I know these pups and my feet are – ready, set, run to the The Hunter Blackout sale happening NOW!
Shop today’s post below —
Disclosure: Thank you to Hunter and ShopStyle for sponsoring today’s post.
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.