If you’ve been following along on my Instagram stories over the last couple of months [or maybe you recall this post], you have probably heard me break out into little rants about Brandless and the products that I am loving from them frequently. I would say it’s become a problem how much I shop there these days, however, problems mean bad and believe me, there has been nothing bad about this one bit.
Let me backtrack for a second – some of you are all “wait, what? Brandless? Woman, what are you talking about?!” and so here’s where I get to fill you in [yaaaaay for becoming educated humans about awesome websites!] Brandless is an e-commerce store that sells a variety of items from food to beauty to household products and almost anything in between – all for $3! Not only that but they offer a variety of certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and other specialty products! Additionally, for every order you place they donate one meal to Feeding America. Basically, it’s the best store on the internet and I can’t stop shopping it. When I say our entire pantry at the cabin is Brandless well, I’ll let the pantry speak for itself…
A lot of you have been requesting a blog post where I list my favorite products that I’ve tried because you don’t know where to start. Fortunately, I am more than happy to be a product tester [mostly when it comes to snacks] and obliged. After months of placing orders regularly, I have tried so many of their products and today I thought I’d share what I love and keep reordering and some products that I have tried that I didn’t especially love. Consider this your ultimate guide to shopping at Brandless. Oh and hey, one more thing if you simply click here to create an account and get $6 off your first order!Let’s start with my favorite topic – food. When it comes to snacks, they do not disappoint. I’m just going to bullet out some of my and the LIY team’s favorites [we may be frequent snackers]. Here we go:
- The cookie thins – literally every flavor we have tried has been amazing. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Thins are the overall team favorite while the salted caramel is a personal favorite.
- While on the topic of cookies, you must try the mini shortbread cookies if you like shortbread. Every time I pop one I wish I had a cup of tea and was sitting in England. Transformative suckers those little things are.
- Switching from sweet to salty, they have SO many chips and salty snacks I love. My all-time favorite is probably the Sweet BBQ Popped Potato Crisps followed up closely by the Blue Corn Tortilla chips with their Black Bean & Corn Salsa. SO GOOD.
- Another team favorite is the different flavors of popcorn – from the Crushed Pepper & Truffle Oil to the White Cheddar you can’t go wrong.
- If you are a beef jerky fan, you must try theirs! I am hooked on the organic original jerky and can’t get enough.
- A fun little treat that we are obsessed with are the Fig & Thyme Crisps. Add in some cheese and yup, you’re set.
- One snack item that we tried and couldn’t quite love were the Cranberry & Almond Bars as they left a little bit of a funny aftertaste, but I do want to try the Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter [can you ever beat that combo?!]
- Have I mentioned yet that they have MACARONI AND CHEESE? I know, say no more. BUT. I am a little bit of a macaroni and cheese snob and these shells and white cheddar have my full stamp of approval. You get 2 packs for the $3 and yum, I’ll take 1200 more, please. Added bonus – it is made with NO artificial colors or preservatives.
- I can’t get through this post without mentioning their candy. It’s literally with Shawn and me at all times [we’re healthy, I know]. Shawn’s favorite is the gummy lemonade rings and I tend to lean towards the Sour Gummy Worms because I’m 12.
- I love that you can get organic maple syrup for $3. That’s really all I have to say about that.
- One thing I wanted to mention is that I have ordered their coffee [the maple flavor is so wonderful in the am] however, a couple of the K-cup seals were broken. It may have been a fluke for that particular box, but just a heads up in case you experience the same!
- If you are a marinade or dressing person, I highly recommend the Organic Sesame Ginger dressing because hi, it’s delicious.
While I could keep talking about all of the food items [there are SO many I didn’t even mention – see all of the options here] I should probably move on to the household items I’ve tried. Let’s take a dive into all things cleaning supplies…
- They have a variety of scents for their cleaning products and I must say, they are all good. The one I use the most frequently at our house is the Eucalyptus & Lavender scent mostly because I am a lavender princess. Aka – obsessed. I could grow lavender out of my nose and I’d still want more. We use the hand soap Balsamic Greens & Grapefruit Dish Soap, Granite & Stone Cleaner, and the surface cleaning wipes. You could say I approve of their cleaning products 😉
- I did order the toilet paper recently, however, I think I prefer a little thicker of a toilet paper for my personal preference so I probably won’t be ordering that product again. For $3 though, it is hard to beat a 6-pack.
- I do love a good body lotion and this green tea and aloe lotion certainly satisfies for summer!
- One thing I just ordered but haven’t tried yet are the Calm & Focus Support supplement. I figured for $3, it’s worth a shot to get an ounce of sanity back. I’ll keep you posted if I noticed a difference or not!
- One “aisle” I haven’t shopped yet but can’t wait to order from is the Office aisle – I am loving their fun stationary, gift bags and coasters. You better believe the new LIY office will be decked out with some of these items!
PHEW. I feel like I am just scratching the surface of things to buy over at Brandless but hopefully, this initial list will help. I did leave off many items I have tried only for the purpose of your time and eyeballs, but if you have a question on an item feel free to ask and I’ll let you know if I tried it and what I thought! While I went through a long list of loves today, I totally recommend just jumping in and start trying things that grab your attention. You’ll quickly learn what you love and what you don’t but consider yourself warned – the list of loves may far outweigh the unloves. A fun place to start is also with their bundles as they have so many different fun combos to try! All I know is that for me and my house, we are converted forever. If you have tried Brandless drop me your favorites, I’m always looking for new items to add to my list! Don’t forget to save $6 on your order by clicking here to create an account!
Disclosure: While I am partnering with Brandless for this post, I have been personally shopping and experiencing their products on my own. I am so grateful that I get to work with brands that I truly love and enjoy!