I could make you guess what time of the month it is, however the title pretty much gives it away. Being mysterious has never been a strong suit of mine. If you aren’t able to read [which is a little bit awkward because this sentence won’t make much sense to you either] than you wouldn’t know that this outfit you see up above and down below is for this month’s Love, Yellow. However, I’m assuming most of you can and so you already know that suuuuurprise, this is this month’s Love, Yellow items. You know what I love? Loose fitting tops that allow me to drink all of the Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Lattes in the world and it doesn’t even matter. Especially loose fitting tops that have a neon coral zig zag running right through it.
this girl is on fiiiiiiiire. almost, literally.
You know what else I love? Earrings that aren’t your normal see em’ everyday type of earrings. And so that’s what I paired this months top with. These silver little love bugs.
And so there we have it — a top and earrings that are anything but boring [and rather everything awesome].
I hope you love these choices as much as I do because well, you’ll be seeing a lot of me in a lot of this outfit.
Cheers to being able to eat anything we want this Winter and being able to keep it our little secret 😉 So you want to order? See all the details below!
1. Pricing is easy–it’s $42 for both pieces! Meant to be worn together as an outfit, or great separate as well!
2. As far as sizing goes, you can view the size chart here
. I am typically a size small and am wearing a size small in this top. If you are in between sizes, I would recommend sizing down.
4. Your order will be shipped within 3 business days of placing your order!
5. Remember that if you receive the items and aren’t happy with your order, you can ship all or part of it back! Instructions will be included in your order.
6. Spread the word about your Love, Yellow items! Tweet, Instagram, put it up on a billboard, whatever you feel is necessary 😉 Please use the #LoveYellowLook hashtag so that I can be sure to send a thousand kissy faces your way for doing so!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.