And we meet again. Before we get into today’s post it should be noted that I just attempted to run outside for the first time in eternity. Keep in mind it is something near 20 degrees and our roads are covered in ice. I almost bit the dust 43 times and my throat now feels like it’s bleeding from inhaling the freezing cold air. The moral of the story is that physical activity causes way more harm than good, so stay inside, load up on mashed potatoes, and stay safe friends.
Now back to today’s post, it’s Love, Yellow reveal time! I know I am becoming that really annoying girl who swears every month is her favorite yet, but legit guys…this month’s black and white theme turned out to be one of my favorites yet. I blame it on the earrings.
Adding in fun pops of pinks, aquas, and oranges to the black and white top made it all come together perfectly. Or at least in my biased opinion that’s what the earrings made it do.
If you can’t tell by now, I love choosing pieces that are versatile. I’ve already worn this top to work for the day and out for an evening. It’s a twofer (two for one) and I love myself some twofers.
I hope those of you who received March’s order love it as much as I do. Make sure to show it off on social media using #LoveYellowLook.
And now for April’s theme…Spring Fling
. I don’t know about you but I am ready for some color and fun back into my life. That is exactly what I will be focusing on for April. But before we get into the nitty gritty, I have a question I would love for ALL of you to answer (regardless if you have participated in Love, Yellow before or not). If you don’t mind, take a second and answer the following question. And then…well then you can read the fine print and get your order placed for April
. You don’t want to miss out, believe me.
1. Every month I will be selecting two items (a clothing item and a coordinating accessory) from miss chic that I am absolutely in love with to send to you. Every package will be the same, however you will not know what the items are until you receive them. Why? Because surprises are fun. None of the items I select will be available for sale at www.shopmisschic.com. Included in every package will also be a picture of how I’ve styled what you’ve received along with a little note from moi. Quantities are limited so it is first come first serve. If you know you want to participate for the month I would strongly suggest getting your order in quickly as we would hate to see you miss out.
2. The second week of every month I will announce a new theme. April‘s theme is Spring Fling. You have one week from today to place your order. Every month the cost is the same ($42) which is a great value considering you will be receiving an entire “look” to go out in. This is not a subscription as it is totally up to you if you are interested in that month’s theme!
3. Your order will be shipped out the first business day of the following month. If you love the items, great! If you don’t..send any or all of the items back just simply pay the return shipping!
4. Sizing runs small through large. Please view the sizing chart for accurate measurements so we can ensure you get the right size!
5. For all inquiries/questions regarding your order, sizing, shipping, returns, etc please contact miss chic directly. While I’d love to help you, I simply choose the items that you are receiving!
6. We would love for you to spread the word on social media if you are participating for the month! Use the hashtag #loveyellowlook to let us know you ordered–to show off your items when you receive them–and of course, when you are out and about wearing them!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.