And here we are again. Before I get into today’s reveal, my apologies for the silence around here the past few days. It turns out when your husband passes off his cold to you, you don’t feel like doing a whole lot of blogging related items or anything for that matter. Thankfully I’ve only been told nine hundred times from my father that “your readers are going to stop coming back since you don’t post anything anymore…” but no dad, it’s only you who checks for updates 83 times a day and is genuinely concerned about my daily appearance here. Regardless this cold is kicking my arsenal and I am 143% ready for it to be gone.
Moving on, back to today’s topic at hand: Love, Yellow. I know I say it every single time but truly, I love Love, Yellow days. February’s theme was Basics + Bling so Basics + Bling is what was delivered (a novel concept I know). If I were to summarize my outfit of choice, this is exactly what it would be. A basic top that can be worn a multitude of ways paired with a statement piece for that little pop of pizzazz or whatever fancy word you may call it. I chose this grey tee that is made out of the softest material ever and that also fits you perfectly in all of the right (and wrong) places. We love things that both hides our stuff and shows off our stuff don’t we ladies? I then paired it with a fun coral and gold statement necklace which I am rather obsessed with.
For work (or an evening out) you could easily top it off with a blazer and black pants, and for being “casual cute” you can wear it with some of your favorite jeans, boots, or what have you.
I hope those of you who received this month’s theme love it (and wear it) as much as I do!
And now for March….the theme is BLACK + WHITE. The two colors that never ever go out of style and make up 80% of my closet. I can’t wait.
If you would like to order for March below are the details. Also, if you would like to receive an email with the opportunity to buy Love, Yellow before it is released to the general public (ie: blog readers) sign up here. Reminder that limited quantities are available so order fast because it’s been known to sell out quickly!
1. Every month I will be selecting two items (a clothing item and a coordinating accessory) from miss chic that I am absolutely in love with to send to you. Every package will be the same, however you will not know what the items are until you receive them. Why? Because surprises are fun. None of the items I select will be available for sale at www.shopmisschic.com. Included in every package will also be a picture of how I’ve styled what you’ve received along with a little note from moi. Quantities are limited so it is first come first serve. If you know you want to participate for the month I would strongly suggest getting your order in quickly as we would hate to see you miss out.
2. The second week of every month I will announce a new theme. March‘s theme is Black and White. You have one week from today toplace your order. Every month the cost is the same ($42) which is a great value considering you will be receiving an entire “look” to go out in. This is not a subscription as it is totally up to you if you are interested in that month’s theme!
3. Your order will be shipped out the first business day of the following month. If you love the items, great! If you don’t..send any or all of the items back just simply pay the return shipping!
5. For all inquiries/questions regarding your order, sizing, shipping, returns, etc please contact miss chic directly. While I’d love to help you, I simply choose the items that you are receiving!
6. We would love for you to spread the word on social media if you are participating for the month! Use the hashtag #loveyellowlook to let us know you ordered–to show off your items when you receive them–and of course, when you are out and about wearing them!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.
The wonderful world of meal delivery services. Also known as, the easiest way to whip up delicious meals in a short amount time, no grocery runs required. I’m sure you have heard of several different brands of dinner boxes, meal delivery services, whatever you want to call it [I prefer “those kits that magically appear […]
If there’s one thing the LIY Team did this Summer [besides go for boat rides and drink seltzers] – it was read. Audio books, Kindle editions, good old fashion physical copies… you name it, we read it. While we went through a few that weren’t so great, we did find a few worth passing along! […]
Since 2011, Living in Yellow has served as a leading life and style blog.
Our mission is to be a positive light to our community and connect with women both online and in-person. We create and share resources, products, and experiences that help them live a more confident, convenient, and joyful lifestyle.