And the time is here–reveal time for January’s Love, Yellow items. Every month at this time I feel like I am giving birth, well minus the blood, gunk, pain, and husband passing out next to me. That will happen just FYI, poor guy doesn’t stand a chance. But seriously–this whole Love, Yellow thing is like a labor of love. Making the selections every month with you in mind is what makes all of this so fun. As you may recall, January’s theme was work + play so that is what I set off to find–something that you could both wear to work and also wear out for a night out on the town. Naturally I turned to black because let’s be real, can you ever go wrong with black? Exactly. As you will see I paired my top with work pants and booties while Amy paired hers with black pants, a statement necklace, and some fun wedges. Apparently she gets to have all of the fun while I have to go to work.
I chose the necklace you see below to pair with the top because dainty is just so goochie goo to me right now. Amy on the other hand went big because that’s how she rolls.
I’d love to hear what you think about this month’s selection between the shirt and necklace. Would you wear this ensemble both for work and play?
Thanks for letting us have so much fun with all of this, it’s a hard job but somebodies gotta do it 😉
Now on to February’s theme–BASICS AND BLING. I am such a fan of basics because you can wear them all of the time. Dress em’ up, dress em’ down, don’t get dressed at all. This month I will be finding one of my favorite basic items and pairing it with something not so basic. It’s going to be fun, I promise you that.
All of the fine print can be found below on how Love, Yellow works and where you can place your order. Reminder that limited quantities are available so order fast because it’s been known to sell out quickly!
1. Every month I will be selecting two items (a clothing item and a coordinating accessory) from miss chic that I am absolutely in love with to send to you. Every package will be the same, however you will not know what the items are until you receive them. Why? Because surprises are fun. None of the items I select will be available for sale at www.shopmisschic.com. Included in every package will also be a picture of how I’ve styled what you’ve received along with a little note from moi. Quantities are limited so it is first come first serve. If you know you want to participate for the month I would strongly suggest getting your order in quickly as we would hate to see you miss out.
2. The second week of every month I will announce a new theme. Februarys‘s theme is Basics and Bling. You have one week from today toplace your order. Every month the cost is the same ($42) which is a great value considering you will be receiving an entire “look” to go out in. This is not a subscription as it is totally up to you if you are interested in that month’s theme!
3. Your order will be shipped out the first business day of the following month. If you love the items, great! If you don’t..send any or all of the items back just simply pay the return shipping!
5. For all inquiries/questions regarding your order, sizing, shipping, returns, etc please contact miss chic directly. While I’d love to help you, I simply choose the items that you are receiving!
6. We would love for you to spread the word on social media if you are participating for the month! Use the hashtag #loveyellowlook to let us know you ordered–to show off your items when you receive them–and of course, when you are out and about wearing them!
Last but not least, don’t forget that today is Mix It Mondays with Fizz and Frosting. As you can see we styled the above top for both work and play–all you have to do is show off an item in your closet that you have styled more than one way! The instructions are below on how to link-up! Let’s see your looks ladies!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.
The wonderful world of meal delivery services. Also known as, the easiest way to whip up delicious meals in a short amount time, no grocery runs required. I’m sure you have heard of several different brands of dinner boxes, meal delivery services, whatever you want to call it [I prefer “those kits that magically appear […]
If there’s one thing the LIY Team did this Summer [besides go for boat rides and drink seltzers] – it was read. Audio books, Kindle editions, good old fashion physical copies… you name it, we read it. While we went through a few that weren’t so great, we did find a few worth passing along! […]
Since 2011, Living in Yellow has served as a leading life and style blog.
Our mission is to be a positive light to our community and connect with women both online and in-person. We create and share resources, products, and experiences that help them live a more confident, convenient, and joyful lifestyle.