That’s right–Love, Yellow is back in session. Because we have a lot to cover today, I’m just going to dive right in and show off what December’s items were based on the theme “my favorite things”. Those lucky ladies who signed up received three things that I can’t live without. Truly, they are necessary to my life. Take away a Nikibiki cami, a great scarf, or the perfect bracelet from me and I am screwed. So that’s what I sent out–my favorite cami in the color denim, an infinity scarf that is great for both fall and winter, and a fun bracelet that can be worn casually or for fancy. Combine all three things and you get something that looks like this:
Do we like?
Just a side note to all of you receivers of these items, don’t dry your nikibiki cami in the dryer. I wash mine in the washer but let it air dry. This will keep all of its softness and wonderfulness for much much longer.
I hope that those of you who received the above items love it all and come up with your own unique way to style them! Please show off your looks by using the hashtag #loveyellowlook.
And now for January’s Love, Yellow theme—WORK AND PLAY. This month we will be sending out two items that can be worn for the two things that occupy 100% of your time–working or playing. There is nothing I love more than clothing that I can interchange for either environment. If you feel the same way–be sure to place your order today!
Now, before I get into all of the details of how Love, Yellow works–we have a couple of things to bring your attention. If you would like to be notified FIRST of when Love, Yellow becomes available, please sign up below. You will receive an email a day or two before it is made known to the general public. This will ensure you are able to get your order in before it is sold out!
And second–we want to hear what themes you would love to see come into action! Please take a second to vote for your favorite theme out of the ones listed below or come up with your own! We can’t wait to see what you would like offered!
Phew. Now you may read below for all of the fine print 🙂
1. Every month I will be selecting two items (a clothing item and a coordinating accessory) from miss chic that I am absolutely in love with to send to you. Every package will be the same, however you will not know what the items are until you receive them. Why? Because surprises are fun. None of the items I select will be available for sale at www.shopmisschic.com. Included in every package will also be a picture of how I’ve styled what you’ve received along with a little note from moi. Quantities are limited so it is first come first serve. If you know you want to participate for the month I would strongly suggest getting your order in quickly as we would hate to see you miss out.
2. The second week of every month I will announce a new theme. January‘s theme is work and play. You have one week from today toplace your order. Every month the cost is the same ($42) which is a great value considering you will be receiving an entire “look” to go out in. This is not a subscription as it is totally up to you if you are interested in that month’s theme!
3. Your order will be shipped out the first business day of the following month. If you love the items, great! If you don’t..send any or all of the items back just simply pay the return shipping!
5. For all inquiries/questions regarding your order, sizing, shipping, returns, etc please contact miss chic directly. While I’d love to help you, I simply choose the items that you are receiving!
6. We would love for you to spread the word on social media if you are participating for the month! Use the hashtag #loveyellowlook to let us know you ordered–to show off your items when you receive them–and of course, when you are out and about wearing them!
Thoughts on December’s choice? Excited about January’s theme? Let us know!
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.
The wonderful world of meal delivery services. Also known as, the easiest way to whip up delicious meals in a short amount time, no grocery runs required. I’m sure you have heard of several different brands of dinner boxes, meal delivery services, whatever you want to call it [I prefer “those kits that magically appear […]
If there’s one thing the LIY Team did this Summer [besides go for boat rides and drink seltzers] – it was read. Audio books, Kindle editions, good old fashion physical copies… you name it, we read it. While we went through a few that weren’t so great, we did find a few worth passing along! […]
Since 2011, Living in Yellow has served as a leading life and style blog.
Our mission is to be a positive light to our community and connect with women both online and in-person. We create and share resources, products, and experiences that help them live a more confident, convenient, and joyful lifestyle.