The 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is STILL here friends (through August 6th), and we’ve been elbow deep in trying the pieces so you don’t have to! We’re sharing out tops picks in today’s post, specifically for all things Workwear! Don’t forget to join the LIY Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group where there are nightly giveaways happening!
PS You can check out Erin’s FULL Hit’s & Misses blog post in one spot right here and our picks for under $50 items here!
If you have been shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale already, you may have missed a thing or two, but have no fear – you have until August 6th to purchase the products at a major discount. After that, prices will go back up to normal.
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: if you don’t have a card, the public sale starts July 17th]! If it isn’t currently available in your size and color preference, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering two sizes on things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return the one that doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 8/6, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook and click on NSALE LOOKS for even more goodness!
Erin’s Finds [5’4″, Size Small or 4]
Halogen Top and Pants
Katy’s Finds [5’4″, Size XS/S or 2]
Liverpool Blazer [true to size] // Liverpool Kelsey Knit Trousers [size down if in between] // Heels [true to size] // Dolce Vita Sneakers [size down .5] // Sweater Tank [true to size] // Graphic Tee [true to size]
Halogen Wide Leg Trousers [true to size, wearing XS]
Did you know that Nordstrom does FREE alterations?! I loved these trousers (STILL IN STOCK, they were just way too long for me at 5’4″! Time to cash in on the alterations!
Cassidy’s Finds [5’4″, small/4, currently 28 weeks pregnant]
Open Edit Mock Neck Top [TTS, wearing in size small and 28 weeks pregnant] / Treasure + Bond Wide Leg Pants [TTS, wearing in size small and 28 weeks pregnant] / Sam Edelman Pumps [TTS, wearing size 8]
Steph’s Finds [5’4″, Size M/L or 10]
Sam Edelman Viv Pointed Toe d’Orsay Pump [true to size]
Sam Edelman Viv Pointed Toe d’Orsay Pump [true to size] // Halogen Pleated Faux Wrap Midi Skirt [TTS, wearing in M] / BP Bodysuit [Size up wearing in L] / Open Edit Mock Neck Rib Sweater [Size up, wearing in L] / Halogen Houndstooth Check Mixed Media Skirt [TTS, wearing in M] // Treasure & Bond Plaid Boyfriend Shirt [Size down if between, wearing in M in Grey- Black Avery Plaid] / Madewell Kick Out Crop Mid Rise Jeans [Size down, wearing in 28] // Steve Madden Pleated Cap Sleeve Minidress [Size up if between, wearing in L] // Chelsea28 Floral Print Long Sleeve Chiffon Dress [Size up if between, wearing in L] // Steve Madden Chiffon Dress [Size up if between, wearing in L] // French Connection Long Sleeve Faux Wrap Sweater Dress [TTS, wearing in M in Black] // Open Edit Mock Neck Rib Sweater [Size up, wearing in L] / Free People Pants [Size down if between, wearing in M and still very roomy]
Hannah’s Finds [5’2″, Size XS or 0/2]
Lisa’s Finds [5’3″, Size S]
Allison’s Cole Haan Vivian Loafers
Cole Haan Vivian Loafers [true to size]
Living in Yellow is a life + style brand that provides a fun space for girlfriends to gather and feel empowered through real talk and attainable fashion.