The moms have had their fun, and now it’s time for the kiddos to step in in their new NSale gear! From babies to pre-teens, we’re sharing our favorite items we bought for our kids during this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It’s a great time to stock up on shoes, coats, and more as your kids are growing and getting ready for the start of a new year!
PS: check out our NSale 2023 Hits & Misses by category here!
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: login into your Nordstrom account to determine your shopping status! If you’re not a cardholder, it will be open to everybody on July 17th! If it isn’t currently available, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering any of the things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return it if it doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 8/6, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook for even more goodness!
Katy’s Kids Finds
A friend gifted us this blanket after Denver was born and it is ours and his FAVORITE! It’s sooo soft and cozy! It’s a great time to stock up now for yourself or gifts while it’s only $19!
Macy’s Kids Finds
Hunter Rain Boots [true to size]
Winter Coat [true to size]
UGG Waterproof Boots [true to size]
Lauren’s Kids Finds
If you or someone you know are having a baby soon, I cannot recommend this baby blanket enough as a gift! The Little Giraffe brand is insanely soft, and this one blanket is majorly marked down during the anniversary sale!
Living in Yellow is a life + style brand that provides a fun space for girlfriends to gather and feel empowered through real talk and attainable fashion.