The 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially here, and we’ve been elbow deep in trying the pieces so you don’t have to! We’re sharing what was a hit and what was more of a swing and a miss in today’s post, specifically for shoes – boots and booties and sneakers, oh my! Don’t forget to join the LIY Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group where there are nightly giveaways happening!
PS You can check out Erin’s FULL Hit’s & Misses blog post in one spot right here!
While we’re hitting publish today on this post, we still have a decent amount of items to try on. With that being said, we will be updating this blog post often with new hits & misses so keep checking back!
If you have been shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale already, you may have missed a thing or two, but have no fear – you have until July 31st to purchase the products at a major discount. After that, prices will go back up to normal.
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: if you don’t have a card, the public sale starts July 15th]! If it isn’t currently available in your size and color preference, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering two sizes on things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return the one that doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 7/31, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook and click on NSALE LOOKS for even more goodness!
Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot • Caslon [true to size] //
Zina Sneaker • Dolce Vita [true to size]
Chaya Pointed Toe Bootie • Steve Madden [size up .5] //
Solida Western Boot • Dolce Vita [true to size] // Floral Print Long Sleeve Drop Waist Minidress • Caslon [true to size, wearing in small]
Tobi Waterproof Bootie • Blondo [true to size] // Halli Belted Wool & Leather Coat • Club Monaco [true to size, wearing in small] // Reese Fab Ab High Waist Raw Step Hem Straight Leg Jeans • KUT from the Kloth [size down if in between, wearing in 2]
Waffle One Sneaker – Nike [true to size] // Relaxed Long Sleeve T-Shirt • Zella [true to size for an oversized fit, size down if more fitted, wearing in small] // Altitude Running Shorts • Zella [true to size, wearing in small]
leur Pointed Toe Mule – Steve Madden [true to size]
Fleur Pointed Toe Mule – Steve Madden [true to size] // Lyle Rib Henley Sweater • Madewell [size down if in between, wearing in XS] // Donna Fab Ab Exposed Button High Waist Frayed Ankle Skinny Jeans • KUT from the Kloth [size down if in between, wearing in 2]
Agnes Western Boot • Sam Edelman [true to size] // Smocked Cutout Long Sleeve Minidress • Charles Henry [true to size, wearing in small]
Hoff Art Royal Mile Sneaker [TTS, Navy Grey Brown]
These go with almost everything I purchased from the Sale and I’m SO EXCITED to wear them with so many outfits!
If these don’t scream FALL, I don’t know what does! I found myself reaching for them time and time again while trying on all of my NSale finds!
Linea Paolo Amynx Loafer Mule [size up .5]
Vince Camuto Zeldina Bootie [true to size]
Blondo Booties [size down .5]
Dolce Vita Sneakers [size down .5]
THE CUSHION IN THESE. So comfy, you can walk all day!
Nike Waffle Sneakers [TTS]
BP Brynne Bootie [Chestnut, TTS]
Caslon Chelsea Boots [water resistant, size up .5 if in between]
Aquatalia Boot [waterproof! size up .5 if in between]
BP Brynne Bootie [true to size]
Blondo Tobi Waterproof Bootie [true to size]
Sperry Saltwater Duck Boots [TTS] // Blanc Noir Mastermind Jacket [TTS, wearing in XS] // Zella Relaxed Long Sleeve Top [Size down if in between, wearing in XS] // Kut from the Kloth Exposed Button Raw Hem Skinny Jeans [size down one, wearing in 0]
Steve Madden Fleur Pointed Toe Mules [TTS] // Open Edit Corset Detail Sweater [TTS, wearing in XS] // Kut from the Kloth Exposed Button Raw Hem Skinny Jeans [size down one, wearing in 0]
AllSaints Orlana Pointed Toe Boots [TTS] // Wayf Off the Shoulder Sweater [TTS, wearing in XS] // Kut from the Kloth Exposed Button Raw Hem Skinny Jeans [size down one, wearing in 0]
My pick from the Nordstrom sale are these amazing Steve Madden Mule‘s in this gorgeous muted blush color. These are going to be perfect for the office or a casual night out! I love the diversity of a mule and can’t go wrong with the comfort either and these are so soft! Definitely run true to size.
Nike Platform Sneaker [size down .5]
These have very comfortable 3″ heels. I sized up 1/2 size to 8 1/2 because they felt a little tight around the sides of my feet but I do have very wide feet. I’m 5’6″ 131 lbs and 59. Wear what you feel confident in at any age!
Vince Camuto Teritin Pointed Toe Pump [TTS / Shaded Spruce]
So comfortable and cute!! I just wouldn’t wear them enough to justify the purchase.
Ugg Josefene Short Boot [Size down .5]
Between the foot size and floppy shaft these just didn’t not work for me!
Steve Madden Mule [TTS]
While I typically LOVE these [I love the look and have owned several pairs over the years!] I wasn’t impressed with the pair I received in the mail. They look poorly made, and overall cheap. I might suggest trying a different color or getting yours in-store to ensure a quality pair!
Rag & Bone Retro Sneaker [Size down .5]
I really wanted these sneakers to work out but unfortunately they’re a bit too big.