A new season, a new excuse to refresh my space. Cue the happy dance! There’s just something about a few new additions to a home that make it feel lighter, brighter, and more enjoyable overall. And with all the extra time spent at home in the last few months, it’s no wonder why I’m making my nest its best self. Insert Nordstrom Rack. I scoured the digital shelves to share my current favorite home finds from the Rack with you. And let’s be honest, with all of the options that they have to offer, I had a hard time limiting it to just a few favs. Consider Nordstrom Rack your one-stop-shop for allllll the things you need [and maybe a few things you didn’t know you needed]. If you haven’t shopped there before, know that Nordstrom Rack offers up to 70% off designer brands you know and love, free shipping over $89, or FREE ship to store! Now onto the good stuff. Ready, set, shop!
- 1. Confetti Throw Blanket: Cue the confetti! Just when I thought napping on the couch couldn’t get any more fun…
- 2. Cheese Board with Tools: Yes, cheese upsets my stomach. And yes, I’m going to continue to eat it anyway. A wooden cheese board is great for hosting, or making your afternoon snack extra fancy. Hors d’oeuvres anyone?
- 3. Velvet Hangers [Pack of 50]: The hangers I couldn’t live without! Velvet hangers are a game changer for keeping your closet the type of organized even The Home Edit would approve of. Once you go velvet, you’ll never go back.
- 4. Wireless Speaker: You can find me hauling around a wireless speaker all summer long. Perfect for indoor use, outdoor on the patio, workouts, on the boat – you name it, I’m taking it with me and cranking it all the way up.
- 5. Hand Mixer: You know you’re getting older when you get excited about a hand mixer. But really, how cute is this one? Under $20 and I love the sleek, easy-to-store design.
- 6. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set: In my experience, you can never have too many mixing bowls. Stainless steel is my jam and this dishwasher safe set even comes with lids!
- 7. Cooling Weighted Blanket: Either you love ’em or hate ’em – I’m choosing team love. If you like to feel secure and snug as a bug at night, a weighted blanket might change your life. Bonus: this one is machine washable, dry-able, and has cooling effects. Sign me up, Scotty!
- 8. NEST Fragrances Moss & Mint Reed Diffuser: My name is Erin and I have an addiction to home fragrance. If you’ve used NEST fragrances before, then you already know just how good they are! I love that reed diffusers are appealing to the eye AND to the nose.
- 9. HEPA Filtration Air Purifier: Allergies have hit me like a truck within the last few years. If you too are struggling seasonally, it might be worth looking into a HEPA Filtration Air Purifier – this one wipes out 99.97% of impurities from the air like allergens, dirt, and toxic pollutants. *Insert deep breath.*
- 10. Steam Mop: Another one of those items I get excited about as an adult/minor clean freak: a steam mop. Steam cleaning is an all-natural way to clean and sanitize your floors and is safe for everyone, including pets. Time to get steamy! 😉
- 11. Essential Oil Diffuser: There’s just something about diffusing essential oils that can refresh and relax any space. Love this brand, love my oils, and really love this price!
- 12. Double Dispenser: Saved the best [okay- funnest], for last! Why have a single snack dispenser, when you can have a double? Candy and nuts, cereal combos, the possibilities are endless! Double the snacks, double the fun.
Shop it all below:
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.