Spooky season is here, and we’re not going to lie- decorating with bats on our wall has never been more appealing! Never say never, friends! From pumpkins and gourds to bats and spiders, Halloween is the perfect time to let your inner ghoul show [and maybe even glow]! Take a peek at some of our favorite Halloween pieces as we enter the spookiest time of the year!
- If you’ve seen the bats all over the walls on Insta, you know what these are! Stick ’em to the wall and let the bats be the statement maker you’ve been looking for!
- A little country bumpkin [or pumpkin]!
- It’s not fall without some buffalo plaid!
- No better time for black candlestick holders!
- Let your guests know how excited you are to see them with this cute rug!
- Leave it empty or fill it with all the faux pumpkins, either way it’s the perfect halloween table centerpiece!
- Cute lil’ faux pumpkins that you can bring out year after year!
- This pickup truck is just waiting to be filled with candy!
- We LOVE the modern take on a halloween tree with these bottle brush trees!
- Did we mention they come in orange?
- Be the haunt of the neighborhood with this giant spider taking over your garage door!
- Let it glow, with this light up haunted black house, the perfect mantle maker.
- Witch’s brew or just a cup of something you brewed, this pumpkin mug is the fall cutie you need in your cabinet
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.