Happy New Year, Planner Pals! Here’s to a fresh start in a fresh year! Speaking of fresh, if you’re looking to freshen up your winter weather accessories, you’ve come to the right place! Living in the Midwest for my whole life, I know one thing I can count on every January is coooold weather. And adding in a few fun new accessories is sometimes just what I need to keep things bright and cheery when the weather is dreary. So today I’m sharing a few of my favorite finds for this winter’s cold weather accessories, from head to toe!
- C.C Thick Cable Knit Faux Fur Pom Fleece Lined Beanie
- The North Face Minna Cable Knit Mittens
- Gap Brushed Scarf
- Loft Knotted Earwarmer
- Patagonia Better Sweater Gloves
- Express X You Cashmere Gloves
- Loft Fair Isle Pom Pom Hat
- Old Navy Quilted Puffer Neck-Warming Tube Scarf
- Aerie Knit Scarf
- Ugg All Weather Touchscreen Quilted Gloves with Genuine Shearling Trim
- A&F Pom Beanie
Hats, Gloves, and Scarves
Shoes and Boots
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.