Just because the weather is getting warmer doesn’t mean we get to take the Summer off from work [a girl can dream]. Until that day [retirement that is] comes, many of us are still rocking that work from home life, which means no power suits or high heels here! Instead, we’re swapping out our joggers and leggings that kept us going all Spring and trading them in for flowy dresses, two-piece shorts sets, and comfy sandals galore!
We’re turning to Zulily to get the job done this time around. With new products daily and amazing savings on brands you already know and love, Zulily is a great place to look for items while staying at home! But remember – every day is filled with new deals that are only available for a limited time [think a day or two – unless they’re gone first!], so if you see something here you like, you’ll want to act fast, because it won’t stick around for long [similar situation to the Doritos currently staring at me in the pantry].
So let’s grab our [second] cup of coffee, put on your favorite Summertime sunshine playlist, and get ready for the warm weather #WFH life! These are our top picks for what to wear from Zulily’s site today!
Our Top WFH Picks
- Swing Tank: Under $13, available in 8 colors, bra friendly – what more could you want?
- Espadrille Sandals: Wear them with shorts, a dress, or white jeans! However you wear them, wear them comfortably!
- Tie Dye Sports Bra: We can’t get enough tie-dye everything this season, and that includes our sports bras!
- Phone Stand: Game. Changer. Who would have thought that a simple phone stand would make Zoom meetings, FaceTimeing, and even simple phone call so much easier?!
- Comfy Tshirt Dress: Wear it alone or layer it up with a denim jacket. The tshirt dress world is your oyster!
- Cut Out Top: A little shoulder show never hurt no one!
- Tie Front Tee: Everything’s cuter with a little tie, including this basic tee!
- Reef Sandals: Nothing beats the comfort and versatility of Reef sandals, and the price on these can’t be beaten either!
Even more Zulily finds: