Oh hey Spring, you’ve been missed. Something I didn’t miss? Trying to figure out what in the world to wear. If I’m being honest with myself, my winter uniform consisted of leggings and different versions of oversized sweaters. But never fear, LIY is here. If your closet is in need of a spring refresh, we’ve got you covered. Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite tops to add to your wardrobe this season, all that’s left to do is add white jeans [may I suggest these?] and a pair of sandals. Bada-bing, bada-boom.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Knotted Crew Tee
- CeCe Ruffle Sleeve Blouse
- LOFT Floral Ruffle Mixed Media Shell
- LOFT Floral V-Neck Mixed Media Shell
- Gibson Lace Puff Sleeve Top [true to size]
- Halogen Scoop Neck Woven Shell [true to size, wearing in small]
- J. Crew Factory Scalloped Cami Top [size up if in between]
- A New Day Flutter Short Sleeve V-Neck Blouse
- Abercrombie & Fitch White Stripe Crew Tee
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.