Hi, just your friendly little pink and red elves here, ready to work our holiday magic this year in your honor! That’s right, we are here to ensure that YOU get what you actually want under the tree this year. No more waking up to chainsaws, hand sanitizer, an Xbox [“I thought you’d love it”] or insert any other thing you’ve unwrapped and wanted to shout “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!” here.
That’s right ladies, it’s time to get what you want. Why? Well, because you deserve it. And how? Introducing: LIY Elf Service, also known as your biggest holiday blessing. Here’s how it works:
- Simply fill out this easy to navigate form below with your name and who you want your wish list emailed to [feel free to fill this out several times sending items to your man, mom, sister, anybody / everybody who’s shopping for you this year]!
- Browse through each section which highlights LIY Favorites and must-haves! See something you love? Simply check the “I want it!” box which will then give you the option to indicate your color and size for said item! You are able to click on the name of any of the items to view the product before making your size and color selections!
- Did we miss something you really want this year? Have no fear, the last step of the form is here! Once you make it to the end, you’ll be able to jot down any items that you want to make sure end up on your wish list this year! To help your Santa, you may want to include the link and/or size and color preference!
- All done? Awesome! Hit “Send my Wish List!” and we will magically make sure your Santa receives your list within 24-48 hours [that’s being generous – most will receive it within seconds] MAGIC!
- Wait until Christmas morning to see just how well they listened 😉 Warning: Smiles, screams of joy and hugs will occur.
ps. The service is completely FREE so really, the only thing you have to lose by doing it is the risk of NOT receive a sucky Christmas gift this year
pps. Do you have a friend, co-worker, sister, etc who you think would benefit from this service? Feel free to pass it along – the more the merrier #punintended
Now, who’s ready to start building their dream list?