It’s the most wonderful time of year, folks. Okay okay, it might not quite be time for the holidays [YET, although that’s a close second in my book] — I’m talking Sweater Weather. *cue the happy dance.* Light a pumpkin candle, drink a little cider, and snuggle in. The LIY Team rounded up 10 of the best sweaters on the internet to keep you cozy all season long.
- Chelsea28 V-Neck Sweater
- A&F Pullover Zipper Crew Sweater
- BP. High/Low Roll Edge Sweater
- Soft-Brushed Crew-Neck Sweater
- A New Day Long Sleeve V-Neck Pullover
- BP. Lightweight Sweater
- Old Navy V- Neck Tunic Sweater
- Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic
- LOFT Tie Back Sweater
- Halogen Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater
Founder and creator of LIY, Erin turned her dream of a hobby blog into a full-time career which she now runs alongside the LIY team! When not in front of her computer screen [with a La Croix or wine in hand] or in front of a mirror taking mirror selfies, you can find Erin spending time on the water, cuddled up with her two pups and husband most likely watching the latest Shark Tank episode, or getting lost in an easy beach read.