1. Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath – $18 // I’ve smelled it. You want it. In your mouth and on your body. That just got dirty – good thing this will clean you up.
2. C.O. Bigelow Lip Balm Trio – $19 // These lip balms are my favorite. Especially come winter. All of the yes’s.
3. Philosophy March of the Sweet Treats Set – $20 // Back the smell good/want to eat it thing – we’re talkin’ Gingerbread, Frosting AND sugar sprinkles in this set. HELLLLLLO.
4. Butter London Nail Lacquer Duo – $15 // For those talented enough to paint their own nails, give them this and say “congratulations show-off”
5. Smashbox Light It Up Glossed to Go Set – $25 // If I can count correctly I see 5 lip glosses in this set. 5! Yup, add to cart.
6. bareMinerals Nude Lip Trio – $18 // We all like a little nudity don’t we? Right, not around the holidays #mashedpotatoes so we’ll just leave it to our lips to have all of the fun.
7. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Duo – $20 // Give me peppermint and I’m happy. This is the perfect gift for anybody who likes to be so fresh and so clean, clean.
For the wino [or caffeinated] that you know..
3. Sunnylife Pineapple Cup and Straw – $14 // For the girl who lives her life around the pool.
4. Fringe Studio Polka Dots Monogram Mug – $12 // Last I checked girls love polka dots. Last I checked girls also love their initial. Last I checked girls love polka dots and their initial smack dab on a coffee mug. Winning.
5. Slant Collections Monogram Mug – $15 // See above.
6. Ban.Do Hot Stuff Thermal Travel Mug – $14 // Because everybody needs a reminder.
She’s about to be-dazzled..
Let her sleep, for when she will wake she will….eat candy.