2. Our normal 6 pm activities looked a lot like this.
3. And our normal 8 pm activities looked something like this. Never in my life have I been able to openly confess my love for Elle Woods and talk in detail about how the world would be such a better place if we all just did what she would do.
5. The only thing better than laying in the sun was going to happy hour to listen to live music and sing friends in low places at the top of your lungs.
6. The first thing I would see every morning when stepping outside was this.
8. When traveling it teaches you to be one thing, resourceful [okay and lazy,but we will stick with resourceful]. Because make-up was meant to be documented we learned to use the car as our photographer. If self timer is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
9. Gin based cucumber and mint cocktails. Enough said.
10. I came home with memories and friends that will last a lifetime. Sappy but true. So thankful for this time away to celebrate these girls and their upcoming marriages [have I mentioned it was me with 4 girls who are all fixin’ to get hitched soon…talk about feeling old..]. Every part of it was fabulous and I wouldn’t have changed any of it for the world. Minus the part where a giant snake was under my chair when laying out. That part I could have went without. Love you ladies.