The 2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially here, and we’ve been elbow deep in trying the pieces so you don’t have to! We’re sharing what was a hit and what was more of a swing and a miss in today’s post, specifically for accessories! Don’t forget to join the LIY Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Facebook Group where there are nightly giveaways happening!
PS You can check out Erin’s FULL Hit’s & Misses blog post in one spot right here!
While we’re hitting publish today on this post, we still have a decent amount of items to try on. With that being said, we will be updating this blog post often with new hits & misses so keep checking back!
If you have been shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale already, you may have missed a thing or two, but have no fear – you have until July 31st to purchase the products at a major discount. After that, prices will go back up to normal.
ANNIVERSARY SALE SHOPPING TIPS & TRICKS
- Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live for your card level [reminder: if you don’t have a card, the public sale starts July 15th]! If it isn’t currently available in your size and color preference, things are always coming in and out of stock, so check back often!
- Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns! Because of this, I would recommend ordering two sizes on things you are unsure of, to make sure that you can get it at the sale price and return the one that doesn’t work!
- Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks! We’ll also be notifying you of restocks over on our Facebook page and #NSALE group [highly recommend joining the group for a ton of helpful info and nightly giveaways!]
- Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 7/31, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
- If there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back! For more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts, click here!
- BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE — to see even more #NSALE looks from the team, be sure to check out our lookbook and click on NSALE LOOKS for even more goodness!
Treasure & Bond Mixed Stitch Packable Panama Hat // BDG Brendan Plaid Flannel Crop Shirt [size down! wearing in medium but could have done small] // Kut From The Kloth Jeans [size down one]] // Booties [true to size]
Longchamp Large Le Pliage Neo Travel Bag [shown in Cement color]
Coach Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag [red orange]
COACH UNDER $100?! Yes Please 👏 This crossbody is a great size and will hold more than you think! How fun is this red orange color? Also comes in black!
Coach Pebbled Leather Crossbody Bag [Red/Orange]
The size, the quality, the color, the separate place for shoes…..I LOVE THIS BAG
I don’t know about you, but it can be hard to find a baseball cap that fits in all of the right places on my head and that I truly love – this one checks all of the boxes! It’s definitely more of a muted yellow than it shows online!
Why it’s a miss: This hat was SO big on my head, I could barely keep it on!
Treasure & Bond Shelby Wide Brim Rancher Hat // Treasure & Bond Turtleneck Sweater [true to size] // Kut From The Kloth Rachael Fab Ab Ripped High Waist Raw Hem Crop Mom Jeans [size down one]
I had BIG hopes for this hatter, but that hat itself was even bigger than those hopes. It was wobbling all over the place every time I turned my head!
MISS for Macy: Baby Bling Headband
Heather here to share the Rancher hat from Nordstrom! This hat will take any fall outfit up a notch! I have an average (I think?!) size head and this hat is a little loose on me so if you have a
smaller head this one probably isn’t for you.
MISS: Quay Aviator Sunglasses
OKAY I am truly on the fence with these sunglasses because I feel like they are super cute, but may be too large on my face. What do you think?