In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, pickled jalapeños, garlic powder, salt and 2-3 TBSP chopped green onions and mix well.
2. On parchment paper [I used Glad Press N'Seal] scoop mixture out and shape into a football with your hands. Simply pinch the sides and shape into your best looking football!
3. Put into the refrigerator to harden for 15 minutes or so.
4. While your cheeseball is firming up, toast the panko breadcrumbs on the stove over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden.
5. If using additional jalapenos, remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapenos and finely chop.
6. Remove the cheeseball from the refrigerator and cover with toasted panko, remaining green onion, parsley, bacon crumbles and fresh jalapenos.
7. Complete your football by slicing the white cheddar cheese into slices. One long slice for the center and smaller slices for the laces. Place the long slice horizontally along the center of the football and then place the small slices over top. Enjoy!