I’m on my way home from Seattle as we speak and as much as my eyes want to be shut right now, sharing this month’s Love, Yellow is way more important than a little R&R [no worries, by the time this post is finished my wine and cheese and crackers will be polished off and that whole sleep thing will be inevitable..it’s a powerful tool that wine stuff on airplanes]. It was a great quick trip to Seattle [I’ll be sharing the details in the next few days] and if it reminded me of one thing, it’s that fall is officially not just at home in Indiana, but there as well. Who knew September had the power to be so cold?
Fortunately, we have the solution. Enter the coziest cardigan on the planet. It would be real nice right now if somebody was smart enough to invent a touch and feel feature through the screen because this one is good.
This gray/black color combo is super easy to pair with either black or white [or heck, get a little creative and throw in some color or a pattern underneath] and I love that it is a length that anybody can wear. I know the longer cardigans can sometimes be intimidating so if you aren’t ready to tackle that length, this is a great in between length. TRY IT, I DARE YOU. white tee [size down, wearing in XS] // jeans [true to size, wearing in short for 5’4] // booties [40% off, true to size]
To make things more fun, we added a lariat like layered necklace that YOU have full control over how you would like it to lay/look. I love the little bar and triangle details which can add pizzaz to any basic top!
So there we have it – this month’s Love, Yellow in the books! I can’t wait for you to get your hands on this cozy cardigan and tackle fall head first. Pumpkin spice lattes, I’m coming for you boo. Get all of the details below and make sure to place your order before they are gone, gone, gone! Ps. You do get free shipping over $50 – if you’re trying to max that opportunity, may I suggest one of these scarves…mostly because SCARF SEASON IS THE BEST SEASON. The end.
1. Pricing is easy–it’s $42.00 for both the cardigan and necklace!
2. As far as sizing goes, this top is meant to be a little oversized. For a closer fit, I would consider sizing down. I am a size small in this dress and Amy is also wearing in a small. You can view the size chart here.
3. You have now through the end of the month to place your order. Please note that limited quantities are available and these generally sell out quickly. You will want to place your order right away to ensure that you receive your size!
4. Your order will be shipped within three business days.
5. Remember that if you receive the items and aren’t happy with your order, you can ship it back! Instructions will be included in your order.
6. Spread the word about your Love, Yellow items! Tweet, Instagram, put it up on a billboard, whatever you feel is necessary 😉 Please use the #LoveYellowLook hashtag so that I can be sure to send a thousand kissy faces your way for doing so!
7. Order now 🙂