Sweet mother of pearl, the time has come to reveal all of my buys from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which launches to everybody [including your mom and your mom and your mom too!] tonight at midnight PST. I’m not saying you should set your alarm, but I think you’d be a maniac not to.
You may remember when I showed you all here what I actually purchased, well now it’s time to tell you exactly how I feel about everything now that I have received it, tried it on, photographed it, begged my husband to let me keep it and all that good stuff. I will say, while I had a lot of things that I absolutely loved, I also had some things that I absolutely hated. Strap on your panties [is that a thing?] and get settled, we’ve got a lot to cover folks. Before we get this party started – remember the following things:
– Anything that you love and want for yourself, add to your wish list and check out once the sale is live!
– Remember that Nordstrom always offers free shipping and free returns!
– Some of the items I mention may currently be out of stock, but check back often for restocks!
– Keep in mind that while the sale lasts until 8/7, things go quick so don’t be like N*Sync and have to say “bye, bye, bye” to everything before it’s gone – shop early!
– Last but not least, if there’s anything I didn’t cover and you still have questions, ask away below and I’ll answer right here so check back!
Now seriously, lets get this party started. We’re going to just take it item by item baby [speaking of babies, be sure to check out the cutest kids finds from the sale here and the best of what’s left as the sale is nearing an end here!]
1. Leith Shawl Collar Cocoon Cardigan [$74 –> $49] LOVED!
Ordered in Rust, sized down one to XS and it fit perfectly! There is so much good about this cardigan, definitely a must have. Great quality, so soft, totally recommend.
Ordered in size XS, so yes I would consider sizing down one! This is my favorite winter coat I have ever owned because holy cow, it’s adorable. I love the simple clasp and stripes at the bottom. This is probably my favorite coat of the sale as I love the look of it oh so much!
2. Michael Kors Mixed Media Hooded Zip Front Coat [$168 –> $109.90] PERFECT FOR NOT CRAZY COLD WEATHER!
Ordered in black, size small, runs true to size. I was pleasantly surprised by this coat as it just feels super lightweight and looks so sharp on – not to mention I think it’s an excellent price for what it is. I love all of the mixed materials and gold details going on. I wouldn’t recommend this in the dead of winter when it’s colder than balls outside, but if you live somewhere that isn’t ridiculous in the winter, this is your coat!
2. The North Face Miss Metro Hooded Parka Jacket [$320 –> $239.90] I LIKE THE MARSHMALLOW LOOK
Ordered in black, size small, runs true to size. I have never owned a North Face piece of anything and now I know why people do. You become like a freakin’ oven cooker in this thing and it’s awesome. Well at least it would be awesome in the winter. I love that it’s a little more fitted and doesn’t look like a creepy parka like you see in the movies. Totally recommend this coat if you live somewhere that likes to turn you into an icicle like I do.
pps. this blog will resume to normal scheduled programming soon, I promise – there’s more to life than a good sale. kinda.