1. As much as I didn’t want reality to start back up today, a small part of me is very happy it did. I can only lay on the couch for so long before I start to question my life’s choices and where I went wrong that brought me to only ever wanting to lay on the couch.
2. The Bachelor starts tonight — I haven’t watched the several past seasons but I decided one of my new years resolutions is to watch every single episode because remember, I am trying to do a lot with my life now that a new year is here.
3. Speaking of doing a lot this year, this number is somewhat relative and non-sarcastic — I started a new position at my work recently. While I am still part-time at 28 hours, I am doing something completely different which means my brain is trying to learn new things. My brain doesn’t always like to break out of its comfort zone so it gets mad and makes me do things like back up into a car in my driveway and get pulled over two separate times in four days. Basically it’s my new jobs fault that my driving sucks is what I am getting at. I am also vowing to not make excuses for things in 2015.
4. I’ve been on a huge tassel necklace kick recently hence the two different necklaces featured up above. I am really good at finding a trend I like and then running it into the ground faster than my husband finds my hidden purchases under the bed [which unfortunately is faster than I can run out of the house after he finds said purchases]. Both of those babies hail from Metal Marvels. Check check check em’ out.
5. It’s colder than balls outside. You can decide how cold that is. Hint: it’s really cold.
6. If any shops or business owners are out there [hollllller] feel free to use the promo code 2015 for $15 off all product features — I kinda love bringing extra eyes to your awesome goods.
7. K gotta go now, I just remembered I have leftover cowboy crack in the refrigerator that needs heated up and because I am going to start eating vegetables only soon [duh], I better go eat it now. Which reminds me – should I share a recipe for hot chicken salad or jalapeno moscow mules this week? You decide.